Nacho Simulation Football League (S14 - Taco Bowl XIV POSTED!)

2 hours ago, El ramster said:

Dude was cheeks.. Knew he was wack when Bucs drafted him.. Todd my boooo! 

Bucs didn't even draft him tho. 

If you're gonna throw shade at least do it right.

1 hour ago, El ramster said:

Athena the defender of Honor is here.. Bucs crappy team drafted Melvin Gordon in round 1`IIRC. 

VCP traded up without Bucs consent considering he was still owner of the team to draft Melvin Gordon. 

Where is greenie at with the link.

18 hours ago, El ramster said:

Just realized you finna get hurt with some nerfs.. reported. 

I know,

My team is going to take some damage. Considering blowing it all up and starting over.

But its fun talking junk regardless. I'll enjoy the ride until the season starts and the wheels actually start to fall off.

So Julius Peppers is still awesome. Anybody want him? You'll get at least three seasons out of him. 5.5 sacks in five games. And this from the last NSFL season:

Julius Peppers [16 GS]: 84 tackles (9 stuffs), 4 coverages, 10 sacks, 1 interception, 3 forced fumbles, 4 recoveries.

9 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Same goes for Jordy/Diggs. Both are having good years in the NFL and will put up good numbers in the sim. 

Landry can be had for cheap, if you're so inclined.

Define "cheap". Cuz cheap for a millionaire is different than cheap for a person living from paycheck to paycheck.

3 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Define "cheap". Cuz cheap for a millionaire is different than cheap for a person living from paycheck to paycheck.

Welp. I paid two firsts for Landry. A third might get it done now. I'd consider that relatively cheap. 

Or a second next year. Or something like two fifths. We've got options.

18 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Welp. I paid two firsts for Landry. A third might get it done now. I'd consider that relatively cheap. 

Or a second next year. Or something like two fifths. We've got options.

I'd do that bb

Archived