Nacho Simulation Football League (S14 - Taco Bowl XIV POSTED!)

12 hours ago, El ramster said:

Zeke has 690 Yards, on 4.2 has 8Tds.. Has 900 Yards from scrimmage. Dunno.. While dealing with off field issues.. Pretty beast.

... didn’t you say Le’Veon wasn’t that great because he averaged 4.9? And now 4.2 is “pretty beast”?

1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

Looks like the Kansas City Knights have found their franchise quarterback. If they can continue to build around him, they've got a bright future.

Hey now. Let's not put all of his eggs in one basket. It's only been 7 games

I did want to say the same thing though. Just didn't want to jinx an owner that wasn't me.

Knights have been through hell. Hopefully this is the turning point in their franchise.

6 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:

Hey now. Let's not put all of his eggs in one basket. It's only been 7 games

Watson >>>>>>>>>>>>>> A RB whose built like a WR BELIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DAT! 

Look at Jay Ajayi! Unless you're built like Zeke watch out. 

Just now, Gmen4ev said:

I did want to say the same thing though. Just didn't want to jinx an owner that wasn't me.

Knights have been through hell. Hopefully this is the turning point in their franchise.

Watson looked so good yesterday it was unreal.. 

4 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Watson >>>>>>>>>>>>>> A RB whose built like a WR BELIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DAT! 

Look at Jay Ajayi! Unless you're built like Zeke watch out. 

Zeke is 6 foot 220

Hunt is 5'11 216

The hell you on? Lol

Watson and Hunt are both great. 

Im not going to compare them because it would be bananas to 86 chevys.

But if you're gonna atleast try to argue. Use a better argument than how the player is built lol.

He could be 6'7 245.. wouldn't care one bit if he was averaging 5.8 ypc lol

20 minutes ago, PSID412 said:

Given the way I draft I wouldn't beat on it.

Why don't you take on a GM?

Maybe that's what the franchise needs. Someone that you could bounce ideas off of like VCP/Bucs, Sabo/Pwn, etc had.

47 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:
1 hour ago, PSID412 said:

Given the way I draft I wouldn't beat on it.

Why don't you take on a GM?

Maybe that's what the franchise needs. Someone that you could bounce ideas off of like VCP/Bucs, Sabo/Pwn, etc had.

Malf and Spanos would probably be good choices. Malf is active so you'd have someone you could rely on. And Spanos just popped in, showing interest. So you know he would do it.

I left out Panthers because I haven't seen him around in a long time. And he abandoned his own team, so I'd be hesitant about him helping someone else's.

24 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Pm me! I'll reload you Bebe and won't rip your panties. 

Get a gm first psid. This dude is out for Blood and will screw you on any deal you make

8 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Malf and Spanos would probably be good choices. Malf is active so you'd have someone you could rely on. And Spanos just popped in, showing interest. So you know he would do it.

I left out Panthers because I haven't seen him around in a long time. And he abandoned his own team, so I'd be hesitant about him helping someone else's.

The sim is a diff beast.. Malf will just draft all packer players. 

Archived