Monday Night Football! Atlanta v Tampa Bay!

ET80

Drive should have been over on the 3rd down stop by Rico Allen but as usual for most teams after you get a stop that turned over by a bad call you give up a TD.  This happens to most defenses and i feel bad for them as it's hard to stop a team twice on one drive.

I don't know what more rico could have done on that play he literally turned his head sideways away from his body and hit him with his shoulder.  Are they telling the defenders to not touch them until they catch the ball completely and take a step or 2 or something lol.

1 minute ago, FalconFan13 said:

Drive should have been over on the 3rd down stop by Rico Allen but as usual for most teams after you get a stop that turned over by a bad call you give up a TD.  This happens to most defenses and i feel bad for them as it's hard to stop a team twice on one drive.

I don't know what more rico could have done on that play he literally turned his head sideways away from his body and hit him with his shoulder.  Are they telling the defenders to not touch them until they catch the ball completely and take a step or 2 or something lol.

yea it was a bad call... 

1 minute ago, FalconFan13 said:

Pretty much. It was a perfect hit. Nothing wrong with it. Might as well clip on some flags if youre gonna call bs like that.

Just now, sryan66611 said:

yea it was a bad call... 

Sadly most games are full of bad calls across the league you just gotta play through them.   I will say i think you should be able to challenge certain penalties though if it's something that can be reviewed like where you hit someone and with what you hit them with.   Or if you lined up across the line offsides and such.  

Archived