Week 16: VIKINGS (11-3) at Packers (7-7)

swede700

Game 15

NFL_Vikings_zpsce61d576.gifat NFL_Packers-1.gif

When: 7:30 PM CDT December 23rd

Where: Lambeau Field (Green Bay, WI)

TV/Radio: NBC (TV), KFAN 100.3 (Radio);

Announcers: Al Michaels, Cris Collinsworth, Michele Tafoya

Coverage Map Link:  National

Notable Injuries:

Vikings - Questionable: OT Riley Reiff (ankle), CB Mackensie Alexander (rib), S Andrew Sendejo (ankle), Doubtful: None, Out: CB Tramaine Brock, Sr (foot)

Packers - Questionable: G Jahri Evans (knee), LB Clay Matthews (hamstring), CB Davon House (shoulder/back), Doubtful: LB Nick Perry (ankle/shoulder), Out: WR Davante Adams (concussion), CB Demetri Goodson (hamstring)

Please keep all discussion about the game here.

Image result for Moss Moon gif

It’ll be interesting to see who the Packers play in this game. The Packers are notoriously conservative with injuries. If they get mathematically eliminated by Atlanta tonight, I could easily see McCarthy sit a number of players who aren’t 100%, or have been playing through injury. 

Hey anyone here saw prime John Randle play? I know Donald has been compared to him..

But idk how to feel about it. Randles numbers are eye popping.. So if anyone here ever saw him play.

Could you please tell me how they compare.. What differences do they have? What each one does better or worse than the other?

Many thanks. Maybe @vike daddy Since he's a old timer can help out. 

8 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Hey anyone here saw prime John Randle play? I know Donald has been compared to him..

But idk how to feel about it. Randles numbers are eye popping.. So if anyone here ever saw him play.

Could you please tell me how they compare.. What differences do they have? What each one does better or worse than the other?

Being undersized for the position and extremely quick of the ball is what I see. Non stop motors although I'm not sure if anyone ever had a motor like Randle.

13 minutes ago, El ramster said:

I'd have to watch a lot more of Donald before I could come to that conclusion.  Randle had a motor like I've never seen before or since.  He's my favorite player of all-time, as he never quit.  They are comparable in size, but Randle was top-shelf with his hands and he proved he could play anywhere along the line, as later in his career, they were moving him from snap to snap in different places to confuse the offense, from inside to outside, left to right.   

Archived