GDT Week 16, Browns vs. does it really matter?

Bucketheadsdad

Week 16

We're 0-14

We're angry.

Clayne-Crawford-Im-not-angry-Im-upset-.g

OK, OK

15815475.gif

We're bitter.

15fd2711c3f27af579ca079d70094cc0.gif

From a sports standpoint, most of us are rather nauseous.

tumblr_m8bq3zrwym1rd2qw6o1_400.gif

All we have to truly look forward to is in April, in a palace, in Dallas.

U6401Qg5_400x400.jpg

hosted by a team owner that maybe makes us a bit jealous.

heathers-shannen-doherty-reboot-cast.gif

Oh yeah, one of the other QBs we didn't like plays for the team we're playing.  

ILc5MDy.gif

Discuss.......or don't.  

idc.gif

@Thomas5737 Don't forget that you signed up for week 17.  I expect it to be just as uplifting as mine.

Big Prediction.  We break the cycle! I think we get our first W of the year this week.  It will be attributed to Myles Garrett the man child seeming to enjoy laying on top of the #2 pick of the draft Mitchell Trubisky.  Garrett with 3 sacks and a FF. 

Good Guys - 17 (2 TD probably both on the ground, probably both over 20 yards, maybe a potential TD pass to Gordon, definitely no special teams TDs.  AS bad as Hue is, I don't think anyone is quite as bad as Tabor.)

Chicago - 9

Awe, I was going to do this week. Oh well. 

Anyways I think we get our win of the year here. The Christmas Miracle take two! 

Chicago is awful and they had like 4 offensive linemen at the end of their game on Saturday. I really feel our front 7 can pressure them all day long. It'll be a great fight and it all depends on how many turnovers Kizer commits and when and where they occur. The bears try to not go quietly into the night. They put together a daring last minute drive but fall short. 

Browns 19 Bears 14. 

That is all

mastercheddaar

I am hoping for a 34-3 Bears win with it appearing the team has given up.  I want some bad challenges,  poo clock management and inexplicably leaning on the run in the second half despite the huge deficit.  I would prefer the camera to catch a pissed off Duke Johnson in a shouting match on the sideline with Hue. I want more seven stop drops than we've seen all season. I want to see Gordon running free but overthrown/not seen at all.  I am hoping to see Kizer pulled at halftime despite going 8-14/124 yards/1 int on a tip/1 fumble lost on a blind side hit like last week and only being down 10-3. I want things to snowball in the second half and spill into the post-game. I want Trubisky to look terrible, then tweak an ankle around the half and have Glennon light is up. Trust in Hue. 

6 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

I am hoping for a 34-3 Bears win with it appearing the team has given up.  I want some bad challenges,  poo clock management and inexplicably leaning on the run in the second half despite the huge deficit.  I would prefer the camera to catch a pissed off Duke Johnson in a shouting match on the sideline with Hue. I want more seven stop drops than we've seen all season. I want to see Gordon running free but overthrown/not seen at all.  I am hoping to see Kizer pulled at halftime despite going 8-14/124 yards/1 int on a tip/1 fumble lost on a blind side hit like last week and only being down 10-3. I want things to snowball in the second half and spill into the post-game. I want Trubisky to look terrible, then tweak an ankle around the half and have Glennon light is up. Trust in Hue. 

Hey now don’t be jinxing my boy Trubisky >:(

15 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

Rooting for da bears to help our Texans pick. Besides, I want Hue saddled with an 0-16 season.

So losing helps our Texans pick?  Count me in. In fact I may be rooting for an 0-16 year so we get that parade. I was absolutely against that dude that secured a parade downtown. But I heard an interview with him last night that put me in his corner. It’s mainly to embarrass Haslam for giving us crap year after crap year. Count me in. 

2 hours ago, Reginaldm9 said:

He didn't say he would do better than 1-15 just that he wouldn't go 1-15 this year. It just took him a year of preparation to learn to tank to perfection.

When the Browns lose to the lowly Bears, who will Hue re-direct the issues towards? Behind closed doors, obviously. He’s not a monster. He just plays dumb and drops the same cliches to us and the media. Can’t wait to see our vertical route tree for the 15th time of the year. Also interested to see if Crow can eclipse 75 yards on 4 carries. Jabril Peppers must feel like that 6 year old right fielder in baseball that just sits down in the grass. It’s so absurd to think that the ball will even come his way. Coaching staff is full of mad scientists. They are all so dumb. Luckily for them, the owner is even crazier and eats it all up. Even our special teams coach has managed to steal 16 paychecks for another year. These men are incredible salesmen. They fail miserably, win zero games, and keep their jobs. Two seasons almost down and 1 win under Hue. 

Browns 23 Bears 17

Hue gets 3 year extension after game.

Archived