GDT Week 16, Browns vs. does it really matter?

Bucketheadsdad

I tried talking about what goes on in my head once and then I was surrounded by people dressed in white and a man holding a straight jacket. I figured it was a good time to back track on words and tell everyone I was only making up stories. I have since decided it would be best to keep my thoughts to myself.

Yes that is the movie.

I have an idea on how we can win the game. 

Stop the run and run the ball. 

This isn't the greatest show on turf, we can win by running the ball 45 times an passing it 20 times. 

If we stop there running gmae it puts pressure on Mitch and then Garrett can go get him.

We are not sendign a man to the moon here, we are playing an underwhelming team. 

9 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

I have an idea on how we can win the game. 

Stop the run and run the ball. 

This isn't the greatest show on turf, we can win by running the ball 45 times an passing it 20 times. 

If we stop there running gmae it puts pressure on Mitch and then Garrett can go get him.

We are not sendign a man to the moon here, we are playing an underwhelming team. 

You should be the next head coach! Go out there and get a tie!!

10 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

I recommend going to Hue, asking him how you feel about him and then shaking his head. The magic cueball has the answers.

I did.  He just said he uses his Magic 8 ball to game plan.  It said pass the ball, not run the ball, and when he asked the 8 ball if he would be back next year, he flipped it over and it said, "Try Again Later"

Archived