GDT Week 16, Browns vs. does it really matter?

Bucketheadsdad

1 minute ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Hue is doing teaching all the time during games?  That's the offensive coordinator's jo.....nevermind, teach away Hue.  Clock management is highly overrated.

Yeah in all my years of coaching HS football coach, the HCs I worked with never truly dealt with players during the game unless they did something extremely stupid. It was always the assistants jobs to do it. Always remember them telling certain coaches to go talk to certain players and correct them or coach them up. 

Just now, buno67 said:

Yeah in all my years of coaching HS football coach, the HCs I worked with never truly dealt with players during the game unless they did something extremely stupid. It was always the assistants jobs to do it. Always remember them telling certain coaches to go talk to certain players and correct them or coach them up. 

Yep, I coached for 4 years (and on game nights, my job was to keep my hand down the HC's pants and keep him out of trouble) and have been our PA announcer for 8 years.  I have never seen the HC do what Hue is claiming to do.

1 minute ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Yep, I coached for 4 years (and on game nights, my job was to keep my hand down the HC's pants and keep him out of trouble) and have been our PA announcer for 8 years.  I have never seen the HC do what Hue is claiming to do.

Hue can't/won't delegate and micromanages.

He has no business being a HC.

Archived