The Official Brooklyn Nets Thread

Bianconero

• 2 months later...

Where is the Brooklyn love for a playoff season?

I think Philly is the perfect matchup for the Nets. Embiid is hurt, they lack shooting and a bench. They struggle to stop scoring guards and the Nets have at least two of them in Russell and Dinwiddie. I think the Nets have a shot to take this series to 6 maybe even 7 games with a chance to win. No matter what happens though Im proud of the Nets and think their future is so bright. Its not just about this summer but we have a playoff series to look forward too and I cant wait. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I cant wait till this is all over because every day things change. Yesterday Stephen A. Smith said he is hearing its pretty much a done deal that KD and Kyrie to Brooklyn. Today Im hearing SNY Bagley said the Nets arent the front-runner for KD. I think Kyrie is a lock for Brooklyn but then I hear Broussard say today that Kyrie changes his mind and while today it looks like its Brooklyn tomorrow he could change his mind and go somewhere else or just even Brooklyn could back out if they cant get KD to come with Kyrie. Now I dont buy those rumors of Brooklyn will be hesitant to get Kyrie if they cant get KD because I just dont think they would be doing all of this and not get at least one of those guys and figure the rest out later. So Im confident the Nets will get Kyrie and Im just hoping beyond hope that KD comes too. I heard on "Get Up" this morning by Winhorst that he has heard rumors of KD talking to people to come to him to Brooklyn along with him and Kyrie so like again I just cant wait till this is over and we can know for certain if the Nets are getting Kyrie and KD. 

4 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

I cant wait till this is all over because every day things change. Yesterday Stephen A. Smith said he is hearing its pretty much a done deal that KD and Kyrie to Brooklyn. Today Im hearing SNY Bagley said the Nets arent the front-runner for KD. I think Kyrie is a lock for Brooklyn but then I hear Broussard say today that Kyrie changes his mind and while today it looks like its Brooklyn tomorrow he could change his mind and go somewhere else or just even Brooklyn could back out if they cant get KD to come with Kyrie. Now I dont buy those rumors of Brooklyn will be hesitant to get Kyrie if they cant get KD because I just dont think they would be doing all of this and not get at least one of those guys and figure the rest out later. So Im confident the Nets will get Kyrie and Im just hoping beyond hope that KD comes too. I heard on "Get Up" this morning by Winhorst that he has heard rumors of KD talking to people to come to him to Brooklyn along with him and Kyrie so like again I just cant wait till this is over and we can know for certain if the Nets are getting Kyrie and KD. 

So personally I don’t think we get Durant, think he lands with the Knicks to be honest. I think we’re 100% committed to Kyrie and would be build the team around him and LeVert, see us going after Harris and Randle. I’ll miss DLo but I think it’s the right move to upgrade to Kyrie. DLo  is scary ineffective going to the basket while being very good in the mid range game I’m not sure how much you could count on that long term.

36 minutes ago, Dr.O said:

So personally I don’t think we get Durant, think he lands with the Knicks to be honest. I think we’re 100% committed to Kyrie and would be build the team around him and LeVert, see us going after Harris and Randle. I’ll miss DLo but I think it’s the right move to upgrade to Kyrie. DLo  is scary ineffective going to the basket while being very good in the mid range game I’m not sure how much you could count on that long term.

My gut says KD goes to the Knicks as well but man I hope Im wrong lol. Like it just doesnt make any sense for him to go to the Knicks. People can talk about brand all they want, but the Knicks arent the perfect situation for KD. Kyrie is going to Brooklyn, Kemba is going to Boston, Kawhi is going to either Toronto, the Lakers, or Clippers, Butler is staying in Philly. Like who will KD bring with him? Its just going to be him and a bunch of young guys he hopes can develop into something. At least if he goes to Brooklyn, he knows Kyrie will be there, he is friends with LeVert, the doctor that did the surgery on his foot and now Achilles is on the Nets medical staff. The Nets are a more well ran and stable franchise. Id much rather see KD stay with GS or at least go to the Lakers or Clippers than see him root away with the Knicks. I dont hate the Knicks but like the Knicks just doesnt make sense for KD unless he gets Kyrie to come with him or some how the Knicks go get Kawhi or Kemba. 

• 8 months later...
  • 9 months later...