Playoffs

CAPJ

Do you think we get in?

Good possibility of winning out, however going to be tough with all the help we need.

We really need Cincinnati to pull off an upset against Detroit. 

We need Detroit to lose to either Green Bay or Cincinnati and one of the following:

• Carolina to lose to both Atlanta and Tampa Bay
  • New Orleans to lose to both Atlanta and Tampa Bay
  • Atlanta to lose 2 out of 3 (Tampa Bay, New Orleans, Carolina)

Those losses to Green Bay and LA are really hurting right now.

57 minutes ago, CAPJ said:

Do you think we get in?

Good possibility of winning out, however going to be tough with all the help we need.

We really need Cincinnati to pull off an upset against Detroit. 

We need Detroit to lose to either Green Bay or Cincinnati and one of the following:

• Carolina to lose to both Atlanta and Tampa Bay
  • New Orleans to lose to both Atlanta and Tampa Bay
  • Atlanta to lose 2 out of 3 (Tampa Bay, New Orleans, Carolina)

Those losses to Green Bay and LA are really hurting right now.

I think Atlanta may be our best option. 

We are getting close. There is even a scenario now that doesn't require us to win out. If we beat Seattle and Atl and Detroit lose out, then we get in and our week 17 match up against the eagles doesn't matter. How bout dat 

Every game is a playoff game from here on in.  What scares me about Seattle is that despite getting ripped a new one by the Rams, the Seahawks have pride.  They ain't about to lay down and die.  They will come back hard in this game.  Gonna be a tough one.  I hope Zeke isn't too rusty and we can run the ball down their throats.

2 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

I think Atlanta may be our best option. 

Agreed. Detroit worries me. I dont see them losing either of those games.

If Detroit doesnt lose, then we need Atlanta and either Carolina or NO to lose their last 2 games.

4 hours ago, CAPJ said:

Agreed. Detroit worries me. I dont see them losing either of those games.

If Detroit doesnt lose, then we need Atlanta and either Carolina or NO to lose their last 2 games.

Detroit won't beat Arod and I think they are 50/50 if they play Hundley. So I'm 75% sure they lose to GB

I hate to agree with MM and WH on this one, but they are right. I have zero belief in the Cowboys making the playoffs anymore. The worst thing that could happen is that this team wins the next two games.

Yet another season where the Cowboys wet the bed in heartbreaking fashion. Whether it's a ill timed Int/blown assignment on the field or a suspension to a key player, it never ends. 23 years and counting.

Archived