Who deserves more blame Hue or Kizer?

brownie man

Who deserves more blame???  

19 members have voted

1. 1. More blame

• Hue
    • Kizer

2 hours ago, roger murdock said:

Our team has more young talent but that team had much better QB/Playmakers and a lot more veterans with experience. I think those 99/00 teams would beat these teams, for sure.

The rookie QB was definitely better. The RBs were much worse. The tight ends were worse. The offensive line was much worse. The leading receiver was a rookie and the other rookie WR was 3rd behind RB Kirby so they weren't more experienced or better than what we are fielding now with Gordon. The defense was fair compared to the offense but didn't have the talent or results our defense has . I think that team could win depending on Kizer's play but if you remove the QB we are at least 2 TDs better.

3 hours ago, roger murdock said:

Our team has more young talent but that team had much better QB/Playmakers and a lot more veterans with experience. I think those 99/00 teams would beat these teams, for sure.

Factoring in the coaching situation, I would tend to agree.

23 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Factoring in the coaching situation, I would tend to agree.

Yeah it's a weird situation. The effort for this team has been there which is better than with some other coaches. The talent level overall with the offensive line, talented TEs, good RBs and now with Gordon a pretty good WR core and a defense at least doing their part and the results are as bad as any season ever. I know Kizer plays a large role in that with his turnovers, but even with that we should realistically have a couple wins. Hue has had clock and game decision issues but they don't seem any worse than Romeo. Yet, he can't get results even when running the ball the entire 2nd half probably could have won him a couple games.

I guess offensive scheme and Kizer, partly because of the scheme, is what makes this an all time terrible team. Game to game I've seen what appears from my couch as worse coaching but over a full season (or 2) he just puts the team in position to lose.

2 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

I guess offensive scheme and Kizer, partly because of the scheme, is what makes this an all time terrible team. Game to game I've seen what appears from my couch as worse coaching but over a full season (or 2) he just puts the team in position to lose.

You noticed that, eh?

Why haven't the Haslams?

1 hour ago, bruceb said:

The anti-Hueball sentiment is rampant here in the Forum and in local and national media.

Please, Lord, rid us of this menace.

I suggested torches, pitchforks, and the Tennessee Volunteers mob about a month ago. It hasn’t caught on yet. Let’s make it happen. 

2 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

Hue = Model

Hueball much < Modell.

Modell maybe didn't do right by us but he was instrumental in securing advertising revenue that drives the league for a game designed for television.

Hueball is gutter/trailer trash.

Archived