Who deserves more blame Hue or Kizer?

brownie man

Who deserves more blame???  

19 members have voted

1. 1. More blame

• Hue
    • Kizer

13 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I get what you're saying, but why throw Sashi under ther bus in that case?

Might as well just let Sashi fire him.

Yeah I know, but it’s just so baffling how bad he is. If he keeps his job I guarantee everyone he’s sleeping with Dee. Too bad because if he gets fired we don’t coach the senior bowl. 

Odds are Hue isn't trying to sabotage himself. Odds are even greater that what he says to the press is the toned down version of what he is telling Haslem. Haslem is at fault for being blinded by the glare from Hue's head... games.

If you've ever been or had a boss that will talk down everyone possible to try to show himself in a brighter light then you understand what is going on. In my opinion Hue has low confidence in his abilities and is overcompensating to try to convince everyone that he is good at what he does. If he could do that then who would he be to argue with them that he is great and he may actually start believing it. Those people almost never get to that point though because you can fool some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time but you can't fool all of the people all of the time.   

Archived