Who are your three favorite prospects for the upcoming draft?

Elusive_Tiger

I wouldn't say they're in order but three of my favorites are

1. Dallas Goedert // TE // South Dakota St. -- I'm a firm believer that his blocking needs to improve, especially at the NFL level.  However, he looks like a natural pass catcher and makes plays after the catch.  Very intriguing prospect.

2. DeShon Elliot // S // Texas -- In the few posts I've made here, I think I've made my love for Elliot apparent, haha!  I'm not a Longhorn fan whatsoever but I see Elliot being a very good, Pro-Bowl caliber safety in the league. 

3. Damien Harris // RB // Alabama -- I've loved Harris as a prospect since he was once thought of as an Ohio State lock out of high school.  Ultimately, he wound up at 'Bama but he looks like the real deal.  Great balance, vision and incredible downhill strength.  I hate same school comparisons just as much as the next person but I do see a bit of Mark Ingram in his play.  Tough, determined runner with the ability to find a seam and break the big run.

1. Saquon Barkley-RB

2. Calvin Ridley-WR

Are my top 2 favorites offensively...

As for a third, I wouldn't call either a "favorite", but I find Auden Tate-WR and Jaleel Scott-WR to be 2 of the more interesting prospects I've watched.... Don't think I could crown either as a "favorite" without seeing their combines though, unlike the first two guys I listed.

James Washington, WR Oklahoma State: Explosive and underrated athlete with a knack for making plays on 50/50 balls. Somehow is very underappreciated as a WR prospect and I'm really trying to figure out why that's the case based off of watching him play a fair amount.

Calvin Ridley, WR Alabama: He reminds me a LOT of Torry Holt. Great route runner, good after the catch, high football IQ. 

Nick Chubb, RB Georgia: I like his vision, his ability to break arm tackles, his build, and his comeback story

If I had to hitch my wagons to 3 position players/non QB's NOT busting, it would be these 3 with Denzel Ward being a close 4th.

Darkhorse favorite: Joshua Jackson, CB Iowa. Incredible ball skills and length and could end up being a prototype man CB in the NFL.

James Washington, WR Oklahoma State: Explosive and underrated athlete with a knack for making plays on 50/50 balls. Somehow is very underappreciated as a WR prospect and I'm really trying to figure out why that's the case based off of watching him play a fair amount.

His stock is going to skyrocket after the combine. A lot like Cory Coleman who was seen as a R2 pick entering the true draft season but ended up going quite high.

14 hours ago, Epyon said:

As for a third, I wouldn't call either a "favorite", but I find Arden Tate-WR and Jaleel Scott-WR to be 2 of the more interesting prospects I've watched.... Don't think I could crown either as a "favorite" without seeing their combines though, unlike the first two guys I listed.

Walterfootball is that you!?

Archived