Who are your three favorite prospects for the upcoming draft?

Elusive_Tiger

Josh Rosen - QB - UCLA

Skai Moore - LB - South Carolina

Tyrell Crosby - RT/OG - Oregon

Isaiah Wynn - LG - Georgia

Rashard Fant - NB - Indiana

Josh Jackson - CB - Iowa

Adam Breneman - TE - U Mass

Michael Gallup - WR - Colorado St.

Josey Jewell - ILB - Iowa

Royce Freeman - RB - Oregon

Quenton Nelson - OG - Notre Dame

Those are the guys I will go to war for.

EDIT: Jesus, just noticed it was asking for three. Well, put too much time into this so not going to change it. Come at me bruh'

1. RB Saquon Barkley (Penn State) - best RB I've ever seen

2. WR Antonio Callaway (Florida) - most fun WR to watch since Randy Moss

3. S Derwin James (Florida State) - most physically gifted safety since Sean Taylor

These are the 3 transcendent talents in the 2018 Draft IMO.

On 12/21/2017 at 2:46 AM, VanS said:

3. S Derwin James (Florida State) - most physically gifted safety since Sean Taylor

Lol stop 

1.) Bradley Chubb - Best player in the draft to me. Production is top notch. Should be a top 3 pick but won’t be due to not being a superstar combine workout warrior.

2.) Quenton Nelson - I’d say the best OL in the country. Top 10 pick even as an OG.

3.) Minkah Fitzpatrick - Versatile player who can play both CB and Safety. Reminds me of Ramsey who I had as the best DB prospect in a long time. I don’t think Fitzpatrick is that level but I wouldn’t say that far off. Probably better in that rover role.

On 12/21/2017 at 1:46 AM, VanS said:

I'm lost on this one. How so? 

On 12/20/2017 at 6:26 AM, Classic said:

John Kelly - Running Back - Tennessee 

Kelly was incredible early in the season but then he fell off a cliff production wise. I'm not worried about him smoking a little tree but why do you still like him after he struggled against the SEC opponents? 

1 hour ago, Elusive_Tiger said:

Go watch his 2016 film. Looks just like Sterling Sharpe. Easily most talented WR in the class, off field issues aside.

I don't doubt the guy is talented, but most fun WR to watch since Randy Moss was the claim. I just don't see it when there's been guys like: Calvin Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald, Ted Ginn, AJ Green, Peter Warrick, Mike Williams, Charles Rogers, Braylon Edwards, Michael Crabtree, Dez Bryant, Justin Blackmon, Amari Cooper, Tavon Austin, etc. These guys (I'm sure there's several others I'm forgetting) all come to mind when I think of most fun to watch since Randy Moss at the collegiate level. 

18 hours ago, tyler735 said:

I'm lost on this one. How so? 

I think he's awesome to watch.  His film is the most fun wide receiver tape I've seen in a long time.

He's been my favorite WR in football since 2015 as a true freshmen at Florida.

17 hours ago, 48 1/2ers said:

Kelly was incredible early in the season but then he fell off a cliff production wise. I'm not worried about him smoking a little tree but why do you still like him after he struggled against the SEC opponents? 

His team and in particular his offensive line was GOD AWFUL.  He had no holes and was getting hit behind the line of scrimmage every play.

Think about how great Alvin Kamara has been in the NFL this season.  Now consider how unproductive (relative to his NFL success) he was at Tennessee.  Yes Butch Jones incompetence was at fault to a degree.  But Tennessee also had one of the worst offensive lines in college football the last 3 years.  Plus they suffered an incredible number of injuries as the season progressed.  I believe they finished the season with only 4 healthy scholarship offensive lineman.

I wouldn't be worried at all about Kelly's production falling off as the season progressed.  He was not to blame.  It was the rest of his team.  Look for John Kelly to be a really good starting RB in the NFL.  My comp for him is Ray Rice.  He won't wow you like Kamara but he's solid.  Someone is gonna get a steal in the middle rounds if they draft him.

On 12/23/2017 at 1:27 AM, VanS said:

His team and in particular his offensive line was GOD AWFUL.  He had no holes and was getting hit behind the line of scrimmage every play.

Think about how great Alvin Kamara has been in the NFL this season.  Now consider how unproductive (relative to his NFL success) he was at Tennessee.  Yes Butch Jones incompetence was at fault to a degree.  But Tennessee also had one of the worst offensive lines in college football the last 3 years.  Plus they suffered an incredible number of injuries as the season progressed.  I believe they finished the season with only 4 healthy scholarship offensive lineman.

I wouldn't be worried at all about Kelly's production falling off as the season progressed.  He was not to blame.  It was the rest of his team.  Look for John Kelly to be a really good starting RB in the NFL.  My comp for him is Ray Rice.  He won't wow you like Kamara but he's solid.  Someone is gonna get a steal in the middle rounds if they draft him.

Kamara was much more productive (especially against the SEC) than Kelly was. But the offensive line woes could play a big factor I suppose. He's definitely a wild card so I dont mind that you like him, I just wonder if there more too what happened with his season to look like it did. 

Archived