2024 Day 1 NFL Draft Thread (No Spoilers)

CWood21

2 minutes ago, DamSamn said:

agreed, but also probably off the Packers' board

No doubt.  But I also didn't see Green Bay as likely to take an EDGE in the first round.

Just now, James Lofton said:

Some rumors suggested that Latu may have fallen in the draft, but I guess that’s not gonna happen 

Same is said about everyone with medical issues. Payton Wilson could go now or not until day 3.

3 minutes ago, Leader said:

What do you care knowing the pick (possibly) a few seconds before it happens?

have you ever watched a horror movie with someone that kept saying " Hey you gotta watch this part - dudes about to pop out of the closet!"

1 minute ago, Kampfgeist said:

Old Guy might appreciate he became besties with Chop Robinson in the pre-draft process

I did see that piece on ESPN or NFL Network. It was pretty cool. I want a speed rusher and Chop will be the best available at that pick. Seems like he might be there as well. 

Unless Nacho Suit guy slides all the way to us, which would be as crazy as when Bulaga fell to us. 

Just now, ThatJerkDave said:

I am watching ABC, and they are not doing that.

So fun seeing Nick fully in his element talking football. He has a joy for the game that spills out of him. 

4 minutes ago, ChaRisMa said:

Best draft coverage I’ve seen in years. Commercials are well timed. My dog just farted on my elbow. Short hits with players and now a mom (awesome).

Slipping the dog fart info in there was intriguing....

Just now, James Lofton said:

He’s on my list of guys not to take a chance on until 3rd round 

That may be fair value. Dont know how the unavailability factor works in for each teams dr.

3 minutes ago, Zycho32 said:

Five Picks too high up.

Yep.  Think 20-24 is the range if we're going to move up.  You have to imagine Gute is pretty pleased with the board right now.