2024 Day 1 NFL Draft Thread (No Spoilers)

CWood21

1 minute ago, Leader said:

When do you think Verse goes? Before Cooper?

I honestly don't know what teams love Cooper.  I'd assume Verse would go off the board before Cooper, but I also thought Verse's Combine made him a top 15 pick.

Just now, Old Guy said:

They need CBs too. I think it's fools gold thinking you can replace Donald. It'd be like us drafting to replace Reggie. 

Hope they take Arnold because I don't want him. 

What? And you want Micah Hyde?

Just now, Old Guy said:

I'm just not a big Verse fan. He was way overhyped IMO. 

It's like hitting a double.  It's not sexy by any means, but it does the job.

4 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

By my count the Vikings have traded away their 2025 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th.

Mike Florio: Minnesota have agreed to trade all of their 2025 picks.  With zero picks in  next year’s Draft in Green Bay, they will likely decline the invitation to attend. #Skolol #RodgersShunsCancerSurvivor #Hashtag

• Like 3

Just now, CWood21 said:

I honestly don't know what teams love Cooper.  I'd assume Verse would go off the board before Cooper, but I also thought Verse's Combine made him a top 15 pick.

I watched a lot of FSU and was never impressed with the kid. Full disclosure, that doesn't mean **** as I'm no evaluator. I just didn't see traits that jumped off the chart. 

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

I watched damn little tape on players this year...but I did see some of Verse and I liked what I saw.
Would love to somehow come away with both players: Verse & Cooper.

• Like 1