NFL Draft reactions

1 hour ago, 615finest said:

I want Trey Taylor from Air Force 

@SerenityNow is a big fan of Taylor's.

It's hard to remember who all is still there, but the players that come to mind off the bat:

Cedric Johnson, Beau Brade, Jaheim Bell, Beaux Limmer, Christian Mahogany, Leonard Taylor, Dallin Holker, Jaden Crumedy, Cornelius Johnson, and Julian Pearl come to mind as guys I'd really like to make it to the seventh.

Edited by Daniel
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

@SerenityNow is a big fan of Taylor's.

It's hard to remember who all is still there, but the players that come to mind off the bat:

Cedric Johnson, Beau Brade, Jaheim Bell, Beaux Limmer, Christian Mahogany, Leonard Taylor, Dallin Holker, Jaden Crumedy, Cornelius Johnson, and Julian Pearl come to mind as guys I'd really like to make it to the seventh.

Trey Taylor and Jaheim Bell are who I want the most now

Leonard Taylor is still on the board. Pretty surprised, he was projected as a legit 1st round pick before the year. Granted, he had a down year because he was mostly misused, still crazy. Want him badly now!

Yeah, the guys I want are starting to whittle down.  Leonard Taylor is the best on the board by a substantial margin, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Ethan Driskell or Cole Spencer as the actual pick.

2 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

taylor has some work ethic issues himself, which i suspect is why he's slid so far. still, i'd certainly kick the tires at this point.

Well, maybe not if his draft-mate in the same position group already has character concerns.

Beau Brade my next hope.  Really love him, and he was supposed to be gone.  But I expect it'll be one of those OLs.

7 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

taylor has some work ethic issues himself, which i suspect is why he's slid so far. still, i'd certainly kick the tires at this point.

Who cares, really? His talent is significantly higher than 7th round value, it's definitely worth the "risk".