Jonathan Allen Will Not Return This Season

MKnight82

4 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Is this injury bad enough as to look for an additional DL in the upcoming draft? I certainly hope not from what he has shown so far in his brief career. 

Foot injury is never good for a guy his size, but I think it isn’t supposed to impact him going forward.  Morgan Moses had the same injury as a rookie.

3 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Is this injury bad enough as to look for an additional DL in the upcoming draft? I certainly hope not from what he has shown so far in his brief career. 

We need a big 340 NT on the DL and maybe some run stoppers to help with our goal line situations

23 hours ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

You have to play in games to make impact. My guy says it's one injury after another with him

What guy? Allen played almost every game of his college career. Sophomore and junior years he played 14 games and senior year he played 15 games.

I'm glad they are shutting him down for the year. He’ll come back stronger for next year just like Moses did for his second season after his Lis franc injury as a rookie. 

10 hours ago, turtle28 said:

What guy? Allen played almost every game of his college career. Sophomore and junior years he played 14 games and senior year he played 15 games.

I'm glad they are shutting him down for the year. He’ll come back stronger for next year just like Moses did for his second season after his Lis franc injury as a rookie. 

I mistyped gut

Archived