JuJu & Bryant TD celebration

Magnus-Viktor

1 hour ago, August4th said:

wonder if juju leads steeler nation is jersey sells since the start of the season .. feel like only injuries can stop him from going down as a all-time beloved steeler player...

he is Hines Ward .2 as far a his punishing blocks and being tough as nails , already in his rookie year , and if only the rules allowed him to play as he wants. Total steal IMO, and he is just getting started.  We need more players like this, but they just don't exist. I don't like the celebrations, but this league is going that way so I just have to learn to ignore them when it happens.

We watch to score, but as soon as we score look the other way. NFL of 2017 and beyond.   Boz hasn't added anything annoying yet, and I doubt it will happen. 

1 hour ago, Chieferific said:

I find the rehearsed post-TD skits stupid. They try to hard. I've never been a "Hey, look at me" type of person. But whatever, I'm old and crotchety. 

I'm the same exact way, usually.  But this was like giving Badell and the league a bit old F! U!  so I liked it in this instance! lol

4 hours ago, Chieferific said:

I find the rehearsed post-TD skits stupid. They try to hard. I've never been a "Hey, look at me" type of person. But whatever, I'm old and crotchety. 

same here, old and not a fan of this new nfl. I might last a few more years , this can't keep going in this direction. I am learning when to press the last channel button as to no view such content. We watch the game to see our team score, but then immediately have to turn the channel. Then there are all the commercials. Mute and Last buttons are overbuilt on remotes aren't they?

Archived