DC returning/retiring/fired pickem POOL

squire12

We might as well have some fun and get a pool going as to when MM makes an announcement on the fate of DC

Please post your "guess" as to what MM will do

Returning

Retiring

Fired

AND the date and time the announcement will take place.  

Poster with the correct answer on the decision and closest to the time of the announcement (we will use the press conference announcement as the official time of the decision).

McCarthy has a pretty good college coaching staff come in and teach Capers how to play defense on third and long.  Capers convinces McCarthy he would have been better if he had a pass rusher.  McCarthy puts PASS DEFENSE in big letters.  Broad topic, simple answer, "Dom Capers is my coordinator." 

17 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

McCarthy has a pretty good college coaching staff come in and teach Capers how to play defense on third and long.  Capers convinces McCarthy he would have been better if he had a pass rusher.  McCarthy puts PASS DEFENSE in big letters.  Broad topic, simple answer, "Dom Capers is my coordinator." 

I need a when with this prediction

Dom's reign as an in-person coordinator ends in late 2030, when he falls out of his wheelchair (mid-yawn), and sustains a nasty concussion while scheming to ensure his 11 1st round picks on D somehow hold the 53-year old Tom Brady to under 600 yards passing.

He is then whisked by ambulance down Ted Thompson Parkway to the newly built Mike McCarthy Medical Complex where Mark Murphy, Ted, and Mike decide any change to the brainstrust that won a Super Bowl 20 years ago is unthinkable.

At that point, Dom just phones in the defensive calls from his convalescent home in Florida and no one in Green Bay or around the NFL notices any difference.

Archived