Who do (or dont) you want to win the super bowl?

Malfatron

59 minutes ago, Joe said:

Nope. Not at all.

Personally I'm with CWood: Rams or Jags would be nice. More realistically, I think New Orleans may be the best team in the NFC just simply because nobody can stop Kamara and Ingram. Just think if Jimmy Graham were still there...

They were in cap hell when Graham left NO if I recall correctly. They made the correct decision in holding onto that money and resigning Cameron Jordan.. they got incredible production out of Ben Watson the year after Graham left.

And honestly, they are a better team running the ball and just letting Brees take what is given to him. 

5 minutes ago, Ketchup said:

I can’t stand Brees. I’d take Brady winning another over Brees all day. 

What is it about Brees that you can't stand?  I'm tired of NE winning  and it might be nice to see another team win it.  

Just now, Pugger said:

What is it about Brees that you can't stand?  I'm tired of NE winning  and it might be nice to see another team win it.  

Just rubs me the wrong way. One of the times he was wanting a new contract, he kept saying it wasn’t about money and stuff like that but was holding out signing a new deal to get every last dime. Now I fully understand getting yours and getting every penny you’ve earned but then don’t be saying stuff like it’s not about the money and act like it’s all about the team when it was clearly all about the money. No reason to insult our intelligence like that. Ever since that, I’ve never cared for him and it doesn’t help that his fans overrate him and try and put him on the same level as guys like Brady, Manning and Rodgers. 

Well, Seattle's officially been eliminated from playoff contention, so that's one less archaic scenario we have to worry about, I guess.

Basically, anyone but the Pats or Vikes.

Personally, I think an all-Pennsylvania Super Bowl would be pretty cool. Too bad they'll have to go through New England barring a huge Divisional round upset, you know, kinda like the Steelers' last 3 trips to the Super Bowl. 

I'm bitter that we aren't even in the chase but I'd never be able to root for the Viqueens in any game. And yes New Englands act is getting old. I honestly don't care but Kansas City and Philadelphia I think would be a good game by two teams that I don't totally hate. 

6 hours ago, 40Year Pack Fan said:

I think Carolina or New Orleans will win the NFC....Certainly don't want Minnesota or new England.....Wouldn't mind Los  Angeles as they still have the coolest helmets.....Don't think Philadelphia will do it w/o Wentz....Don't think Pittsbugh will do it w/o Antonio Brown.....

They're supposedly getting Brown back for the playoffs, though it might cost them a game or two, even bump them down to the #3 seed in the AFC.

Here's my list, basing my list if they pose a threat to making the super bowl and can win it. Teams like titans, Bills, Ravens I see as teams that can make the playoffs but won't do much. 

No:

Patriots

Vikings

Panthers

Falcons

Seahawks

Yes:

Steelers

Jags

Chiefs

Chargers

Eagles