Who do (or dont) you want to win the super bowl?

Malfatron

so, the Packers are done.

but we arent going to stop watching football, right?

who are you rooting for from here on out?

conversely, which team do you absolutely not want to win a super bowl?

Here are the teams im rooting for now in tiers 

Best case scenario:

Jacksonville

Buffalo

la chargers

la rams

id be fine with it:

kansas city

new orleans

tennessee

philadelphia

part of me wants to watch the world burn:

Patriots

Boring:

Pittburgh

Baltimore

Falcons

wouldnt like it

Carolina

Dallas

detroit

apocalypse:

seattle

minnesota

I'd list the Vikes but with Keenum at QB I'm not worried about them getting there. As always, I'd rather not see the patriots win again because it's boring. Lions and Seahawks I'm not even sure make the playoffs but if one of them do then that's another one I dont want to see win

27 minutes ago, MathMan said:

so, the Packers are done.

but we arent going to stop watching football, right?

who are you rooting for from here on out?

conversely, which team do you absolutely not want to win a super bowl?

Here are the teams im rooting for now in tiers 

Best case scenario:

Jacksonville

Buffalo

la chargers

la rams

id be fine with it:

kansas city

new orleans

tennessee

philadelphia

part of me wants to watch the world burn:

Patriots

Boring:

Pittburgh

Baltimore

Falcons

wouldnt like it

Carolina

Dallas

detroit

apocalypse:

seattle

minnesota

In the NFC I rather doubt Seattle, Dallas or Detroit will make the playoffs this year let alone win it all.  I'll be surprised if the Chargers, Bills and Titans make it.

8 minutes ago, Pugger said:

In the NFC I rather doubt Seattle, Dallas or Detroit will make the playoffs this year let alone win it all.  I'll be surprised if the Chargers, Bills and Titans make it.

i think the bills will make it.

in fact, if the bills, titans, and chargers all dont make it, that doesnt really leave anyone for the 6 seed (assuming ravens get 5 seed)

edit: unless by make it, you mean make the super bowl.

Not trolling. The Vikings have a great chance of making the Super Bowl. Winning it, may prove exponentially more difficult. We are the most complete team in the NFC (Wentz is out). You may hate this fact, but u need to prepare yourselves. The Vikings will make the the Superb Bowl. It’s time to sit back and appreciate the greatness. At worst/best, we represent the NFC North. Let’s cheer the Vikes onto victory. Next year, with Rodgers healthy, it will be a different story. I look forward to the continued rivalry. 

Just now, marshpit23 said:

Not trolling. The Vikings have a great chance of making the Super Bowl. Winning it, may prove exponentially more difficult. We are the most complete team in the NFC (Wentz is out). You may hate this fact, but u need to prepare yourselves. The Vikings will make the the Superb Bowl. It’s time to sit back and appreciate the greatness. At worst/best, we represent the NFC North. Let’s cheer the Vikes onto victory. Next year, with Rodgers healthy, it will be a different story. I look forward to the continued rivalry. 

just curious. did you root for green bay at the start of the 2010 playoffs (where gb won the super bowl)?

Archived