Who do (or dont) you want to win the super bowl?

Malfatron

1 hour ago, marshpit23 said:

Not trolling. The Vikings have a great chance of making the Super Bowl. Winning it, may prove exponentially more difficult. We are the most complete team in the NFC (Wentz is out). You may hate this fact, but u need to prepare yourselves. The Vikings will make the the Superb Bowl. It’s time to sit back and appreciate the greatness. At worst/best, we represent the NFC North. Let’s cheer the Vikes onto victory. Next year, with Rodgers healthy, it will be a different story. I look forward to the continued rivalry. 

I don't care what he's done this season, I'm not buying Case friggin Keenum winning multiple playoff games regardless of the roster around him.

5 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

I don't care what he's done this season, I'm not buying Case friggin Keenum winning multiple playoff games regardless of the roster around him.

So if/when Keemun runs the NFC table , will you consider said feat a historical anomaly? I know I’m drinking the purple koolaid , but this year seems like destiny regardless of our QB.  The roster matters. 

Based on the teams that are in right now:

Chiefs
Bills
Titans
Jaguars
Eagles
Falcons
Rams
Saints
Steelers
Panthers
Vikings

That's it.  If the Patriots win, I'm going to try my hardest to quit.  I see every single one of their Super Bowls as a taint to the league considering their years of cheating and the fact that NFL fandom is too literally stupid to realize that Tom Brady doesn't win a single Super Bowl if he's on 20 other teams in his career.  I literally hate the stupidity involved, especially from Patriot fans.  It took two teams figuratively (I didn't want to undermine my two very accurate uses of the word literally) shooting themselves in the foot for his most recent two.  They weren't even really won by the other team screwing themselves, they were both won by defense.  Tom Brady would have three cheating Super Bowl wins if it wasn't for Butler and Hightower, but nooooooooo, Brady is the Goodest ever. 

Archived