Who do (or dont) you want to win the super bowl?

Malfatron

1 hour ago, Ketchup said:

Is it wrong to want to see NE win another one just to see everyone lose their minds? 

I don't really mind them to be honest, but I kinda want to see them fail to hopefully see the Patriots comparisons dwindle. Not that it'd happen anyway...

10 hours ago, marshpit23 said:

Not trolling. The Vikings have a great chance of making the Super Bowl. Winning it, may prove exponentially more difficult. We are the most complete team in the NFC (Wentz is out). You may hate this fact, but u need to prepare yourselves. The Vikings will make the the Superb Bowl. It’s time to sit back and appreciate the greatness. At worst/best, we represent the NFC North. Let’s cheer the Vikes onto victory. Next year, with Rodgers healthy, it will be a different story. I look forward to the continued rivalry. 

LOL. The Rams are a way more complete team than the Vikings.

11 hours ago, MathMan said:

just curious. did you root for green bay at the start of the 2010 playoffs (where gb won the super bowl)?

I didn't root for the Packers at the start of the playoffs but I cheered for them against the Steelers in the Superbowl. Didn't want to see the Steelers win another right away and I bet a single drink(I'm a big spender) that the Packers would win. Unfortunately I drank too much of the green koolaid FF Packer fans were serving up and bet the Packers would win by 14 points so I lost. 

7 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Based on the teams that are in right now:

Chiefs
Bills
Titans
Jaguars
Eagles
Falcons
Rams
Saints
Steelers
Panthers
Vikings

That's it.  If the Patriots win, I'm going to try my hardest to quit.  I see every single one of their Super Bowls as a taint to the league considering their years of cheating and the fact that NFL fandom is too literally stupid to realize that Tom Brady doesn't win a single Super Bowl if he's on 20 other teams in his career.  I literally hate the stupidity involved, especially from Patriot fans.  It took two teams figuratively (I didn't want to undermine my two very accurate uses of the word literally) shooting themselves in the foot for his most recent two.  They weren't even really won by the other team screwing themselves, they were both won by defense.  Tom Brady would have three cheating Super Bowl wins if it wasn't for Butler and Hightower, but nooooooooo, Brady is the Goodest ever. 

Who hurt you?

14 hours ago, packerrfan74 said:

LOL. The Rams are a way more complete team than the Vikings.

Not that you're not entitled to your opinion, but I am curious if you genuinely think that, or if it's bias from being a Packers fan? I can understand saying they are a more complete team, but when the Vikings already beat them by 17 this year, I find it odd that it is an "LOL" comment. 

2 hours ago, byuvike88 said:

Not that you're not entitled to your opinion, but I am curious if you genuinely think that, or if it's bias from being a Packers fan? I can understand saying they are a more complete team, but when the Vikings already beat them by 17 this year, I find it odd that it is an "LOL" comment. 

Rams have a better QB, best defensive lineman in the league, better running game and give up only 2.4 more points a game on defense. 

6 hours ago, byuvike88 said:

Not really "LOL"ing at the notion that the Vikings are a great team, they are.

Your Vikings buddy with this string of text, "You may hate this fact, but u need to prepare yourselves. The Vikings will make the Superb Bowl. It's time to sit back and appreciate the greatness.", is what elicited my LOL response. Regardless of your head to head, the Rams are a more complete team. They have a great young QB, weapons at WR, a top 5 RB in the NFL, and a great defense to go with it. Vikings are great.. Rams are more complete.

On 12/19/2017 at 9:20 AM, Ketchup said:

Is it wrong to want to see NE win another one just to see everyone lose their minds? 

Nope. Not at all.

Personally I'm with CWood: Rams or Jags would be nice. More realistically, I think New Orleans may be the best team in the NFC just simply because nobody can stop Kamara and Ingram. Just think if Jimmy Graham were still there...

Archived