24 Draft: Eagles Select - 05.155 LB Jeremiah Trotter Jr

15 minutes ago, CasperX22 said:

I think Trotter fits as a WILL in the Eagles scheme.  Good in coverage, good instinctual Blitzer...I guess the knock is he's going to struggle to get off blocks.  Mitigates some of his weaknesses.

Struggles to get off of blocks aka every single LB in this draft class. Including Cooper who has no idea how to play LB lol. At least Trotter shows some understanding and savvy at the position.

That introductory video on the Trotter pick on PE.com is also flattering towards Jeremiah as a player. Not Eagle personnel either.

Tape suggests he is flying around the field making play after play, the stats suggest that as well. I get 40x and where LB is heading in the NFL (more coverage) but just give me one that can tackle with instincts and its an instant upgrade IMO over the 2023 season. 🙏🙏

Edited by Nabbs4u

I’ll be honest, I don’t think he’s an NFL’er but watch the Eagles FO tell him he’s an eagle and feel that emotion. Lurie is a gem of a man. It might work against him at times but we’ll miss him when he’s gone. 

1 minute ago, Jroc04 said:

I’ll be honest, I don’t think he’s an NFL’er but watch the Eagles FO tell him he’s an eagle and feel that emotion. Lurie is a gem of a man. It might work against him at times but we’ll miss him when he’s gone. 

We've been fortunate to have him as an owner and I feel like some fans take it for granted.  The Eagles goal is clearly to win.  Mistakes are made here and there, but they try every year and that's all we can ask for.

• Like 1