NFL General - Steelers Forum

steelcurtain29

Welcome to our general NFL Talk post.in our forum.

While I still encourage you guys to post as much as possible in other forums, I'll leave this here for those of you who have some off topic discussions to throw out there amongst ourselves here.

BE FOREWARNED. I WILL READ THIS TOPIC DAILY. No more garbage from anyone. If you can't speak to each other with respect (or argue with respect) I will be going straight to Webby. If you're frustrated with someone, feel free to bug me and I will gladly handle the situation before it becomes one.

With that said, anyone else hate Julio Jones as much as I do right now? I doubt it. He cost me a shot at the finals in my fantasy league (which will be an easy win for the dude that barely beat me) and cost me a shot at $350! ?

4 minutes ago, Neumatic said:

Honestly (and unfortunately) I think Jacksonville is the most likely to be able to knock off the Patriots. Road to the Super Bowl goes through New England.

I think KC and bal have the talent to soundly beat this pats team.. this honesty looks like the weakest pats team since 09? they look very beatable this yr

16 minutes ago, August4th said:

I think KC and bal have the talent to soundly beat this pats team.. this honesty looks like the weakest pats team since 09? they look very beatable this yr

I can see KC besting them again, not much faith Baltimore can. 

Just now, Neumatic said:

I can see KC besting them again, not much faith Baltimore can. 

think the ravens offense can do just enough(I can see collins running all over that team) while the defense slows down the pats offense

still would bet on the pats to win .. but I would not be shocked if the ravens won that game be a decent margin tbh pats are not that good this yr imo

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/john-harbaugh-blasts-nfl-over-changing-time-of-week-17-game/ar-BBHnJhE?li=BBnbfcL

Can John Harbaugh ever go a week without whining? I swear he and his brother must have contests on who can be the biggest whiner. He's complaining that the NFL has pushed back the game times of five games with playoff implications back on New Years Eve. He's worried that fans won't show up and it might interfere with their holiday plans. Go ask the coaches of the other teams who aren't in the playoffs if they would like to be in that situation. The NFL has done this for a few years now. It's nothing new and it's good that they do it so teams won't get an unfair advantage knowing they could rest players or stuff like that.

He literally says "I don't care". Well obviously you do or you wouldn't have gone on a rant about it.

I wish someone would kiss him...

...on the lips...

...with a wooden baseball bat....

...with nails driven into it.....

....that are all kinds of rusted....

....covered in something he's allergic too....

....done.

Archived