NFL General - Steelers Forum

steelcurtain29

Maybe I'm naive but Munchak doesn't come across to me like the type of guy that would take a HC job JUST because it was a HC job. He's been there/done that. The Gmen are complete mess. Scratch them off the list. Maybe he sees the Cards as a good fit. They have issues at QB but a strong roster all around. They fix that QB spot and they're an instant contender. That would be a tempting job I'm sure. He's made such a dramatic difference in the OL. That would be a tough loss. Hopefully his teachings aren't forgotten by this OL if/when he does leave. 

2 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

If Arizona hires him away, they will go from being a team I kind of like to a team I really dislike.

And no, its not because they are hiring away a coach thats very important to us...its that the Cardinals feel the need to constantly leech off of us.   It used to be cute.   Now its just getting sad.   

They can go ahead and leech Haley right into being their HC.

50 minutes ago, Chieferific said:

Maybe I'm naive but Munchak doesn't come across to me like the type of guy that would take a HC job JUST because it was a HC job. He's been there/done that. The Gmen are complete mess. Scratch them off the list. Maybe he sees the Cards as a good fit. They have issues at QB but a strong roster all around. They fix that QB spot and they're an instant contender. That would be a tempting job I'm sure. He's made such a dramatic difference in the OL. That would be a tough loss. Hopefully his teachings aren't forgotten by this OL if/when he does leave. 

After so many years of garbage OLines and OL coaches, it will suck.

If he goes to the Giants, I wont have any ill feelings on the matter because he has every right to pursue better opportunities.   But as I said, if he goes to the Cards, I really wont like them at all anymore.   Like I said, at one time it was kind of funny how they used to try to ride our coattails.     This would  be 3 coaches in a row that were once prominent Steeler coaches.

1 minute ago, Neumatic said:

They can go ahead and leech Haley right into being their HC.

If they did that I wouldnt mind for 2 reasons...1) Ill be happy if ANYONE takes Haley and 2) at least with Haley, there is a connection more than just him being a Steelers coach.   He used to be the OC in Arizona.    But with Munch....he is a failed former Head Coach.   Maybe they like what he has done with the OLine, but I honestly dont think they would be looking at him if he werent on the Steelers right now. 

- Rooney passing

- bell holdout

- ben retirement talk

- ben and brown blowup

- the kneeling disaster with big V

- MB being in his feelings on social media

-  shazier injury and the aftermath of that bengals game..

-  the ending of the pats game

- James Harrison ugly end here and ending up in NE

- now haley

wonder what's next

1 hour ago, August4th said:

looks like it will be the pats turn to deal with off the field drama...

Nice Vaguebooking.  

Here's a link to the story that Brady forced the Garoppolo trade and their is a fight over who deserves the most credit for the dynasty:  Kraft, Belichick or Brady.  Lmao.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2752509-tom-brady-reportedly-forced-jimmy-garoppolo-trade-patriots-involved-in-rift

Archived