NFL General - Steelers Forum

steelcurtain29

6 hours ago, August4th said:

Sad.   Ill miss him celebrating like he just won a Superbowl after making a routine tackle 7 yards past the line of scrimmage.   Then again, that was probably a highlight reel play for him.

Dude is so awful.    Wouldnt even sign him as a backup for vet minimum.  

3 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

Also, according to Dulac the team is prepared to move Sean Davis to FS if they release Mitchell. I think Davis would improve greatly in the FS position. He's pretty athletic and has a nose for the ball. 

**Dancing cat meme**

:D

I would really like to see a breakdown of our defense. I'd like to see how our safeties play and what responsibilities each has. I was kind of under the impression that we do the FS/SS thing different than most teams? But I might be off base there. Maybe it's just Mitchell was a terrible fit at FS and it confused me. 

4 hours ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I would really like to see a breakdown of our defense. I'd like to see how our safeties play and what responsibilities each has. I was kind of under the impression that we do the FS/SS thing different than most teams? But I might be off base there. Maybe it's just Mitchell was a terrible fit at FS and it confused me. 

Mitchell is not a true FS type, the MOF safety that he played alot in Man Free technique. Doesn't have the speed or playmaking capability to hang back there and make plays on the ball in th air. Something I do however think Sean Davis has the ability to do, so I would be excited to see that change. Him and Ronnie Harrison would be a very nice duo 

21 hours ago, JPeezy55 said:

I'm on board with ya Chief, I was in the minority, but I liked those uniforms 

I got a bumble bee AB jersey for christmas this year and It's my favorite by far, although I only have a regular home Ben and Hines jersey otherwise.

9 hours ago, AlanFanecaFan said:

Colbert stated in interview that he was excited to see what McDonald and Haden could do in full offseason with team..doesn’t sound like either at too big of risk of getting cut.

I dont know why anyone would expect us to cut Haden.    

McDonald....I guess we will see.   I still wouldnt rule it out, but it depends on several factors.

Archived