Week 16: Miami Dolphins (6-8) @ Kansas City Chiefs (8-6)

TheKillerNacho

MIA @ KC  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Miami Dolphins
    • Kansas City Chiefs
    • Tie
  2. 2. How close will the game be?

• 3 point difference or less
    • 4-7 point difference
    • 8-14 point difference
    • 15 or more point difference
  3. 3. Which player scores the most fantasy points in this game?

• Jay Cutler
    • Alex Smith
    • Kenyan Drake
    • Damien Williams
    • Kareem Hunt
    • Charcandrick West
    • Jarvis Landry
    • DeVante Parker
    • Kenny Stills
    • Tyreek Hill
    • Demarcus Robinson
    • Albert Wilson
    • De'Anthony Thomas
    • Julius Thomas
    • Travis Kelce
    • Cody Parkey
    • Harrison Butker
    • Dolphins DST
    • Chiefs DST
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/24/2017 at 06:00 PM

hqdefault.jpg

Hey guys, we're still mathematically alive! Unfortunately, the Chiefs seem to be finally getting things back together and are looking to clinch the AFC West this week. We need to win to keep our slim playoff hopes alive... At 8-8, playoffstatus.com gives us a 22% chance to make the playoffs... which is, well, something.

Not sure we can beat the Chiefs in Arrowhead however...

Miami 20
Kansas City 30

But I would like another upset win! Go DOLPHINS!

I really would like to see the offense have some success this week. I know these last 2 games are very important for a bunch of players on both the offense, and the defense. I hope that Cutler can keep from having another spaz attack and not throw the game away again. 

Serious question here. What do you think needs to change? My own thoughts are that we need a guard, or two, maybe a right tackle. McMillan will be back next year and I think if we move Kiko back to the weak side and can get a solid TRUE MLB our defense will be much better. Xavier Howard has been playing great, Jones and McDonald are solid, to early to tell about Tankersley. Just curious what other fans think we need to add/change.  A power back to compliment Drake and a tight end would be nice. Also do you think getting Tannehill back could fix some of the issues on offfense? Or is it bigger than that?

3 hours ago, Jdolphins18 said:

Serious question here. What do you think needs to change? My own thoughts are that we need a guard, or two, maybe a right tackle. McMillan will be back next year and I think if we move Kiko back to the weak side and can get a solid TRUE MLB our defense will be much better. Xavier Howard has been playing great, Jones and McDonald are solid, to early to tell about Tankersley. Just curious what other fans think we need to add/change.  A power back to compliment Drake and a tight end would be nice. Also do you think getting Tannehill back could fix some of the issues on offfense? Or is it bigger than that?

Coaching staff. /discussion

*Alonso is playing weakside backer. He's our Will and has been all year long. He just bad - really bad -  and was last year at Mike as well.

I wish I knew. It just seems like the defense is always out of position, poor tackling, bad penalties, and hardly any real pressure on the QB most games. The offense is just plain horrible most games with bad penalties, poor ball protection, and so many bubble screen and 5 yards passes that most teams do not even need safeties on the field.

I do like the running game better now but the overall play of the offense is just plain bad. Most problems I see on the field are fixable and that is what bothers me, why Miami cannot get better week to week on the metal stuff and the fundamentals. The QB play is bad and that will not change this season Miami is just stuck with the QB they have but the fact that just about every one of the games this year have been a carbon copy of  each other tells me the coaches are not doing a great job of adjusting and adapting to  the  weaknesses and strengths they have.

Think back to the start of the season and how bad New England's defense looked the first 4 games, everyone said the sky is falling in New England and by mid season there D was as good as ever. Did they change players or did the coaches and players go to work and change how they were playing?

I am always amazed when Gase shakes his head when a bubble screen ran for the umpteenth time only goes for 3 yards when it is 3rd and 11.

This was just a lost season and I have excepted that fact, I know a stable QB that can give you some kind of decent and consistant production will help a lot of things but what worries me the most this season is the fact Gase did not get the most out of the talent he did have and that bothers me. 

Archived