Merry Christams Mock. 3 Rounds (Browns trades)

zappa13004

6 minutes ago, zappa13004 said:

Thats it. Darnold is impressive when throwing in motion ! Rosen won the recent USC-UCLA, he was very good and as you wrote it, they both are really good like Goff-Wentz. I also think Darnold has a stronger body to take hits and avoid injuries than Rosen.

No matter what it'll depend on what type of coaching staff and what pieces they give there QB. IF you give em a great WR but a **** O-line your screwed, if you give em a great O-line but **** WR your screwed lol. if you give em the browns and no saquon barkley your screwed haha

Just now, IrishHooligan00 said:

No matter what it'll depend on what type of coaching staff and what pieces they give there QB. IF you give em a great WR but a **** O-line your screwed, if you give em a great O-line but **** WR your screwed lol. if you give em the browns and no saquon barkley your screwed haha

haha

But you know the Browns have a very good Oline and in this mock i have Ateman in the 2nd. Him + Coleman+Njoku+Gordon+ a high profile RB + Duke Johnson and his good hands. Things could be better soon there.

2 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

don't think WR is really that big of a need

And i agree. I like Kirk, he makes me think of Steve Smith Sr and i think it would be nice for a young QB to have him as he can do various things. I didn't forget about Hollins and i also noticed Agholor was having his best season (finally) but think it would be a smart idea to keep adding someone to those 3 (with Jeffery of course) and i think someone like Kirk or James Washington would be smart. I prefer Kirk. 

Do you think they'll bring Bradham back ? Hes having a very good season too.

Also, when you talk about Oline, you're thinking more inside or outside ? I mean Peters will be back or ? A Peters-Vatai's duo for the LT not enough ? Maybe you think about the LG spot ? Tell me...

1 hour ago, Jason_Bengal_Fl said:

I hate missing out on the top 2 centers, but other than that I like it. 

Yeah, sorry about that :$:) Clapp fom LSU looks BIG and i liked Quessenberry while watching Rosen, maybe they'll be there in the 4th ? Or, as Braden Smith is your new G in that mock, take a chance on his teammate Golson ? He should be available in the 4th..

1 minute ago, zappa13004 said:

And i agree. I like Kirk, he makes me think of Steve Smith Sr and i think it would be nice for a young QB to have him as he can do various things. I didn't forget about Hollins and i also noticed Agholor was having his best season (finally) but think it would be a smart idea to keep adding someone to those 3 (with Jeffery of course) and i think someone like Kirk or James Washington would be smart. I prefer Kirk. 

Do you think they'll bring Bradham back ? Hes having a very good season too.

Also, when you talk about Oline, you're thinking more inside or outside ? I mean Peters will be back or ? A Peters-Vatai's duo for the LT not enough ? Maybe you think about the LG spot ? Tell me...

The offseason will change a lot of things for us before the draft we don't have a lot of money and who stays and goes will make a lot of the draft needs apparent. I would say OL depth in general would be good both OT and OG. Seumalo is a lost cause on the inside and jason even if he comes back his days are limited. Drafting for the OL future is never a bad thing.

As for LB Bradham could leave in FA, Kendricks could be cut and Hicks can't stay healthy. That's what makes that a need. 

29 minutes ago, Counselor said:

The Denver Draft should be in this scenario...

1.9 Roquan Smith

2.40 You nailed it with O'Neill

3.72 Kurt Benkert

Get a free agent run stuffer. They aren't worth the ninth pick 

I thought about Smith but i liked Brandon Marshall when watching Broncos' games this season. Considering your avatar i guess you follow that team much better than me but instead of a LB i think that defense need more a NT to rotate with and then replace Peko. LB, I thought about one in the 4th, someone like Kizer or Jewell, i know two LBs will be FAs for your team...O'Neill, he impressed me as a RT and thats your main need, you agree. Another young QB ? Sure we have to wait for the FA to begin but i bet they'll bring in a veteran and not another young guy, dont you think ?

Derwin James is a fit for the Chargers, but I'm going to be genuinely surprised if he's determined to be the "best way to fix the run defense" (and that's very likely to be the theme of the 1st round for a GM like Tom Telesco who very much approaches the 1st round that way).  2018 is the easy-out year for Corey Liuget's bloated contract, so a 3-Tech DT wouldn't be surprising - Wilkins, Bryan, or Vea would make a lot of sense.  In the 2nd, I mean, I get it with Williams and yes, Barksdale at RT isn't dependable, but the 2nd round pick habitually Telesco's "for the future/expected high-upside starter in Y2 pick," and honestly, I'm not convinced they don't at least give Lamp a season at RT to see how he does.  But at any rate, you're talking a high-upside prospect in Lamar Jackson at the most important position in the game, where the Chargers have an aging player on the backside of his contract, and a head coach who was high on mobile QB's he previously worked with in Tyrod Taylor and Cardale Jones.

Rams side looks decent.  Price is solid value, but after the way they went hard on offense this past draft, it kind of feels like this is the draft where they give Wade a bit more say-so in the early rounds (particularly given the strengths and depth of the class) as they cut loose more of Fisher's guys (Mark Barron, for instance).  And while I'm not a Holton Hill hater, I'd certainly make a case for Quenton Meeks and Darius Phillips over him.

i would love the lamar to fall...the steelers would not pass on him...we would draft him. Big Ben has been talking retirement for almost 2 years now..lamar get sit for a year or 2 at the most ...we dont have many holes...a solid saftey can be had in the second easily are could be attained through free agency

While wr is a potential need like u said if we keep arob we will also have allen hurns not to mention keelan cole, dede westbrook, jaydon mickens.  I would probably go with the best olinemen available.  My guess is that would be Billy price. 

Round 2 isnt bad picking Ivey(imo hes strictly a guard) but i think the jags go take a TE like Gesicki in round 2 after seeing some tes go off the board.

Round 3 until i see how he plays vs good competition i don't want him round 3.  Id look at Holton hill and Kurt benkart as my 2 choices. Hill would be a depth pick and we nay have a need at nickleback with colvin a free agent. Benkart would give us a potential replacement for bortles if he doesn't keep on his path. 

Archived