Merry Christams Mock. 3 Rounds (Browns trades)

zappa13004

23 hours ago, zappa13004 said:

I think a very late 2nd round is good value. He is only 28 and while having an average season, he proved to be an impact player. His contract is big but the cap space is too. But maybe im wrong about the trade value, possible.

The Browns just added three young under tackles in the draft last year.  They have no need whatsoever for another one.  Especially for a lazy one who got his money and stopped trying.  Trading a 2nd round pick for Mo Wilkerson would be like trading for Albert Haynesworth.  From the Redskins. 

As a Bills fan can't complain. I like Wilkins. But feel Vea will be a better fit on our team after trading Dareus. However if we sign Star to reunite him with McDermott then Wilkins would be the better fit.

Not a fan of Lamar Jackson but can't complain about getting him in the 2nd.

I Love Browns getting Darnold and Barkley AND Alex Smith. I would probably look for DB and OL help with our other 3 2nd rounders. I'd take O'Neil in the 2nd over the WR. Maybe even use #64 and #33 to move back into the first to target a CB mid round. 

We can address plenty of holes though in FA with our insane amount of cap space. WR wouldn't be a problem. Nor would CB/DB or defensive depth. 

Again I really like us getting Alex Smith, Darnold AND Barkley. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

On 19/12/2017 at 10:20 AM, Trentwannabe said:

Not sure about Key. McDermott preaches clean men off the field and usually likes his DE's to be 270+.

I really like Wilkins and love Jackson in round 2, though I can't see it happening.

Also Carolina has Buffalo's 3rd round pick.

Arden Key

Christian Wilkins

Lamar Jackson 

Key seems to me like the high risk, high reward type prospect. I'd prefer Roquan Smith. I love Christian Wilkins, he fits the mold of Kawann Short in Carolina. Assuming we go hard after Star Lotulelei and hopefully keeping Kyle Williams for 1 more season and I like this pick even more. I have Lamar Jackson as my 3rd rated QB behind Rosen and Darnold

22 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

My guess is that would be Billy price.

Price would be a nice pick indeed. He could play G or C just like Linder so theyd find the best combination. Well see Breneman at the Senior Bowl week so well have a better idea, for now i like him as a pass catcher.

19 hours ago, Danish49ers said:

4- 49ers : Saquon Barkley RB Penn St
62- 49ers via Saints : Ogbonnia Okoronkwo OLB Oklahoma
68- 49ers : Ken Webster CB Ole Miss
71- 49ers via Bears : Dante Pettis WR Washington 

Much better if you would consider input...

That would be good too.

Archived