Grade The 2024 Draft

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, BigTimeRedskins said:

I appreciate the genuine, unbiased criticism. I was (am) team Maye over Daniels and will be that way until proven otherwise. No opinion about the other players the Commanders drafted prior to them being drafted but I'll openly admit I don't know crap about draft prospects, especially ones outside the top 20-ish.

I think DeJean's gonna be a beast for you guys. Not Champ Bailey or Darrelle Revis level, but maybe L'Jarius Sneed level. Fringe top 10 DB.

I agree that DeJean’s going to be a good CB or FS for the Eagles, but on the flip side I think Saintistil is going to develop into one of the best slot CBs in the NFL for the C’s & at worst Sinnott is going to be a top 10 TE in the league within 3 years and possibly a top 5 TE. I think Daniels & Sinnott will develop a special connection.

So, give me 2 top 10 players at their positions over 1 top 10 player at a position.

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, turtle28 said:

I agree that DeJean’s going to be a good CB or FS for the Eagles, but on the flip side I think Saintistil is going to develop into one of the best slot CBs in the NFL for the C’s & at worst Sinnott is going to be a top 10 TE in the league within 3 years and possibly a top 5 TE. I think Daniels & Sinnott will develop a special connection.

So, give me 2 top 10 players at their positions over 1 top 10 player at a position.

You can watch the tape and know DeJean isn’t as talented as or impactful as Saintistil. Yes Cooper has great size and speed but he has lateral agility questions tight hips. He can cover certain guys outside. I like him because he tackles and he has ability. But he’s a zone strictly CB. He’s a great fit for the Eagles. I have no bones we got the best Nickle prospect since Trent McDuffie and we got a TE who can be impactful from multiples lineups. Essentially a H back type.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ripsean21 said:

You can watch the tape and know DeJean isn’t as talented as or impactful as Saintistil. Yes Cooper has great size and speed but he has lateral agility questions tight hips. He can cover certain guys outside. I like him because he tackles and he has ability. But he’s a zone strictly CB. He’s a great fit for the Eagles. I have no bones we got the best Nickle prospect since Trent McDuffie and we got a TE who can be impactful from multiples lineups. Essentially a H back type.

He might be better as a FS than as a q CB if he doesn't have great lateral agility. Lateral agility and smooth hips are essential to be a better than average CB.

• Like 1