Week 16 GDT: Oaklandless Raiders (6-8) @ Nickadelphia Eagles (12-2)

At this point it doesn't matter what the Eagles do, the skeptic's will still be there.

Destroy the Raiders, they Suck Eagles haven't played anyone.

Lose to the Raiders, sky is falling, See Wentz is out, See Defense Sucks

Should the Eagles win this game, Yes. However on any given Sunday things can happen. With the #1 seed and a potential "rest week" at risk for players in wk 17, I fully expect to see a Complete Team Win come Monday Night!

Primetime game, world watching, motivation shouldn't be a issue. Players especially on Defense will show up given the Crap they've herd about the past 3 weeks. God help David Carr!

PS: Can't wait to see Lane vs Mack. That should be fun to watch. Best of the Best showdown!

7 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Derek Carr is not good at football..... can't let that guy beat us.

I'm not going to dive too much into this, there's a ton that went into this season starting with coaching, injuries, dropped passes and yes, Carr himself playing a bit scared and off at times. But to say he's "not good at football" just isn't true. 

Lets not forget the guy was an MVP candidate a year ago and he did so with a bottom 5 defense, a WR core that lead the league in drops and the most 4th quarter comebacks in the league. He's having an off year but he's still very much a franchise QB.

Good luck though, I'll be at the game!

17 minutes ago, OakRaiders3828 said:

I'm not going to dive too much into this, there's a ton that went into this season starting with coaching, injuries, dropped passes and yes, Carr himself playing a bit scared and off at times. But to say he's "not good at football" just isn't true. 

Lets not forget the guy was an MVP candidate a year ago and he did so with a bottom 5 defense, a WR core that lead the league in drops and the most 4th quarter comebacks in the league. He's having an off year but he's still very much a franchise QB.

Suggested Linc away fan attire

h5_2002.130a-p.jpg

46 minutes ago, OakRaiders3828 said:

Well, he hasn't been very good this year. Idk what the issues are, but this past Sunday he was really, really bad.

I am sure he can bounce back, but some major changes need to be made.

5 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

At this point it doesn't matter what the Eagles do, the skeptic's will still be there.

Destroy the Raiders, they Suck Eagles haven't played anyone.

Lose to the Raiders, sky is falling, See Wentz is out, See Defense Sucks

Should the Eagles win this game, Yes. However on any given Sunday things can happen. With the #1 seed and a potential "rest week" at risk for players in wk 17, I fully expect to see a Complete Team Win come Monday Night!

Primetime game, world watching, motivation shouldn't be a issue. Players especially on Defense will show up given the Crap they've herd about the past 3 weeks. God help David Carr!

PS: Can't wait to see Lane vs Mack. That should be fun to watch. Best of the Best showdown!

I'm sure david will he just fine watching from his couch lol.

but yeah a rookie hat had barely been active all year will most likely start at RT, with Marshall Newhouse protecting Carrs blindside. This is a game where it might be a good thing that Carr gets rid of the ball faster than anyone in the league. 

I was reading somewhere that Carr gets the ball out really fast, hopefully the corners are ready for those quick passes/slants. Can we press this week? I know that coaches are scared of guys getting burned in that scenario but what's the big worry if they're going to get burned by a 2 yard slant anyways lmao. Just playing, hopefully the D steps it up this week, the Linc is going to be crazy

I really hope Darby steps up or gets taken out and Douglas goes in. Darby has been horrible the last few games. Hes ranked 70 out of 74 CB's. Only two corners allowed more yards then Darby and only one has allowed more receptions. Has he had a good play or two and an INT sure, but overall he's been below average. Douglas was the top ranked rookie Corner before Darby came back. Overall very similiar stats between the two, however Darby has allowed way more receptions and yards. 

Douglas had 2 INT and 11 PD

Darby has 2 INT and 7 PD 

Archived