Week 16 GDT: Oaklandless Raiders (6-8) @ Nickadelphia Eagles (12-2)

28 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

I really hope Darby steps up or gets taken out and Douglas goes in. Darby has been horrible the last few games. Hes ranked 70 out of 74 CB's. Only two corners allowed more yards then Darby and only one has allowed more receptions. Has he had a good play or two and an INT sure, but overall he's been below average. Douglas was the top ranked rookie Corner before Darby came back. Overall very similiar stats between the two, however Darby has allowed way more receptions and yards. 

Douglas had 2 INT and 11 PD

Darby has 2 INT and 7 PD 

Darby has a gambling style. Similar to Asante Samuel. You gotta take the bad with the good with a player like that. Plus I dont think Darby's ankle is truly 100% Im not overly worried about him. 

4 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Darby has a gambling style. Similar to Asante Samuel. You gotta take the bad with the good with a player like that. Plus I dont think Darby's ankle is truly 100% Im not overly worried about him. 

The way its going I wouldn't be surprised to see if he just isn't resigned after 2018.

2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Exactly, Id rather rest him untill the playoffs and get Douglas back out there.

3 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I think 9 tuddy throws would be fitting for the 9 inch wonder.

Nicky Tudds has not one, but two of his jerseys in Canton. I think there's room for a 3rd one.

BYbPrh-CAAAtdWw.jpg nick-foles-pro-bowl-jersey.jpg

Archived