2018 Tank Watch

tonyto36

Damn, I don't know if Lavar's recent comments concerning Laker's Walton "losing the lockeroom" will plant a seed that will lead this year's Laker team to further demise or rally the troupes in his favor. 

But none of this can be good for Lonzo down the road if he continues to struggle. What team would want to trade for or sign Lonzo when his rookie contract comes up if they have to deal with Lavar's distractions. 

I really don't care one way or the other, except I want my top 2-5 pick for Boston. 

Go get em Lavar!!!!

OK it was only beating Sac, but LA seemed to be having fun and moving the ball very well last night. Certainly didn't appear like they had locker-room problems. Freakin Lakers and other teams are so close that a couple of wins or losses can get their pick anywhere from 1 to 10.

If this is a result of Lavar's big mouth making LA come together, I am going to hate him even more... If that's possible. 

On 1/14/2018 at 12:14 PM, EaglesFan5-36-81 said:

Could you imagine how mad Boston fans would be if somehow the Lakers pick was #1 and the Sacramento pick next year is also #1 so they have to settle with our pick in 2019 ???

While that would definitely suck, getting anything on top of future HOF Jayson Tatum for future bust Fultz would just be gravy.  B|

Archived