2018 Tank Watch

tonyto36

On 1/14/2018 at 12:14 PM, EaglesFan5-36-81 said:

Could you imagine how mad Boston fans would be if somehow the Lakers pick was #1 and the Sacramento pick next year is also #1 so they have to settle with our pick in 2019 ???

Would still be plenty happy that we landed a 1st AND got the best player in the draft class.

41 minutes ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

I keep going back in forth on who I'd want. At the moment I'm thinking DeAndre Ayton, but with my current expectations of the lower half of the top 10, I'm all of a sudden really high on Jaren Jackson.

Surprised JJ hasn't started to gain more buzz, tbh. He's awesome. 

4 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Freakin Lakers winning like every game now that LONZO has been out. Wondering what daddy Lavar has to say about this. In the meantime Boston can kiss their lottery pick good bye for this draft unless a LONG shot comes in somehow. >:(

Well they'll get the Kings pick next year.

13 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

Freakin Lakers winning like every game now that LONZO has been out. Wondering what daddy Lavar has to say about this. In the meantime Boston can kiss their lottery pick good bye for this draft unless a LONG shot comes in somehow. >:(

They've been rather streaky.  They're in the middle of a good winning streak right now winning 8 of their past 10, but they at one point lost 12 of 13 including 9 in a row.  If you take those two streaks, they've won 9 of 23 which is a .391 winning percentage which is slightly below their season average.

2 hours ago, CWood21 said:

They've been rather streaky.  They're in the middle of a good winning streak right now winning 8 of their past 10, but they at one point lost 12 of 13 including 9 in a row.  If you take those two streaks, they've won 9 of 23 which is a .391 winning percentage which is slightly below their season average.

Winning 8 out of 10 is the difference right now with being a second worst and a 10 worst

Archived