Jump to content
tonyto36

2018 Tank Watch

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, CWood21 said:

Of the bottom 8 teams, all of them have at least a 3 game losing streak.  Of those 8, four of them have a 5+ losing streak.  Orlando has the best record over the last 10 games at 4-6.  But yeah, there's no tanking going on in the NBA.

The Hawks have the longest streak in the NBA of going to the playoffs. 10 years straight. What did that get them? One Conference Finals appearance where they got distroyed by Lebron, and four other Conference Semi appearances.

It was time for them to try something different. Shroeder/Doncic/Collins or Shroeder/Ayton/Collins will put this team in a much better position than what they previously had.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CWood21 said:

Of the bottom 8 teams, all of them have at least a 3 game losing streak.  Of those 8, four of them have a 5+ losing streak.  Orlando has the best record over the last 10 games at 4-6.  But yeah, there's no tanking going on in the NBA.

I don't think I've heard anyone anywhere saying there's not tanking going on in the NBA....  I do think people are going to be disappointed in this years draft class though.  Its obviously very easy to say it and I could be wrong, but I think Doncic and Ayton are the only players in this draft that will go on to be stars and neither of them are going to be the best player on a title contender in their career.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, grubs10 said:

I don't think I've heard anyone anywhere saying there's not tanking going on in the NBA....  I do think people are going to be disappointed in this years draft class though.  Its obviously very easy to say it and I could be wrong, but I think Doncic and Ayton are the only players in this draft that will go on to be stars and neither of them are going to be the best player on a title contender in their career.

Porter may still end up the best if he gets healthy and I expect he will. Maybe Porter sits out a and builds up the body like Simmons

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

Maybe Porter sits out a and builds up the body like Simmons

sit out what? his rookie year in the NBA? 

He is already cleared to play. Should hopefully get on the court soon. But I think he is involved with the FBI stuff, so maybe not.

But yes, I think he will end up #2, at least for me.

Edited by 11sanchez11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very big night with most of the bottom 10 playing.  Memphis doing their part, losing by 27 at halftime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, dante9876 said:

We lost to the nets. Oh yeah. We coming for that number 1 spot. 

you guys are two games back from the #1 pick. It's most likely too much to make up lol

Edited by 11sanchez11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/26/2018 at 8:58 PM, 11sanchez11 said:

Mavs with the devastating win!

 

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

ATL wins!

Both wins over the Pacers.

Pacers are trash. Single-handely ruining tank dreams.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×