How much stock do you put into the Jags?

mdonnelly21

There, in my opinion, that classic "Ugh, we don't want to play these guys" team.

They have a great run game and defense with average at best QB play, meaning that unless they are able to channel the 2015 Broncos, 2000 Ravens, or 2002 Bucs (I still that Johnson is better than Bortles though), they aren't winning it all. Even if you beat them, physically you may not be the same team the next week, which is also a problem.

They 100% could beat anyone/pull a major "upset" against anyone though. I could see them stunning New England or I could see them absolutely laying an egg against someone like Baltimore, Buffalo, etc. 

1 minute ago, lancerman said:

It's not that I don't think The Jags are incredibly talented. It's that I think they would have to play perfect to win at Pittsburgh and at New England. I just don't think they are quite at the level.  

I think that's a silly claim.

I think they are a good team but still a couple years away. They were fortunate that Watson was injured and that they played a Luck'less Colts team. The one good win they have is against Pittsburgh. I don't think that's a game they win the majority of the time. I don't think they'll be going on the road and winning against the Patriots or Steelers. Just don't think their head coach is going to outcoach either one of those guys.

Just now, TENINCH said:

I think they are a good team but still a couple years away. They were fortunate that Watson was injured and that they played a Luck'less Colts team. The one good win they have is against Pittsburgh. I don't think that's a game they win the majority of the time.

totally different team now. Will be a great game if it happens 

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I think that's a silly claim.

I don't. Jacksonville has not had a tough schedule and New England and Pittsburgh have two of the better offenses in the league with several of the most difficult players to defend and probably the two most talented QB's in the playoff. 

It'll be easily thevtwo toughest games they'll have all year. 

Just now, lancerman said:

I don't. Jacksonville has not had a tough schedule and New England and Pittsburgh have two of the better offenses in the league with several of the most difficult players to defend and probably the two most talented QB's in the playoff. 

It'll be easily thevtwo toughest games they'll have all year. 

Get ready for him to remind you that they already beat Pittsburgh. zzzz.

Archived