The playoffs!

AFC-Playoffs-300x250_notext.jpg tenor.gif?itemid=4541653

ESPN NFL Playoff Machine

NFL.com Playoff Picture

Eagles (12-2) are guaranteed at least a 1st round bye in the playoffs.

Let's take a look at who they could potentially be facing in the divisional round, and beyond:

#2 Seed - Vikings (11-3)

-----------------------------------------

#3 Seed - Rams (10-4)

#4 Seed - Saints (10-4)

#5 Seed - Panthers (10-4)

#6 Seed - Falcons (9-5)

-----------------------------------------

#7 Seed - Lions (8-6)

#8 Seed - Seahawks (8-6)

#9 Seed - Cowboys (8-6)

The order from #3 thru #9 could still change over the last two weeks, but our playoff opponents are set from the list above.

Who do we most want to play? Who do we match up best with?

Who do we least want to play? Who do we match up worst with?

Just now, ninjapirate said:

NFC is gonna be tough this year but if I had to play any team from the top 6 I would say the Falcons. We destroyed them last year and this is a better eagles team. 

Yeah we are better from top to bottom this season, and always play the Falcons tough. That would be a nice divisional match-up at home for us. 

Just now, 808 said:

This would be a dream scenario for most for us. They're beatable even with the ewok.   

I would not want to face a divisional rival in the playoffs. Division games are always hard fought. Besides, if we were to face them that would mean the Cowboys would win a playoff game and we all know that is only the dreams of leprechauns.  

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

really the only team Im afraid of is the seahawks. Wilson destroys us. 

seahawks aren't coming to philly and pulling that same crap again. We whoop them at home. Eagles were riding high and cocky when they faced them a couple weeks ago. A punch in the mouth was needed. 

Just now, eagles18 said:

seahawks aren't coming to philly and pulling that same crap again. We whoop them at home. Eagles were riding high and cocky when they faced them a couple weeks ago. A punch in the mouth was needed. 

Nah man that russell wilson is a magician that knows how to win playoff games. I hope they miss the playoffs. 

Just now, ninjapirate said:

Nah man that russell wilson is a magician that knows how to win playoff games. I hope they miss the playoffs. 

Exactly, me too. 

Just now, eagles18 said:

He got beat up by the Rams who we beat. 

You just posted about divisional games being tough, well that applies to the Rams vs Seahawks this past weekend.

Plus we're obviously not the same team right now that we were going  in to Week 14 at the Coliseum. The "we beat them, they lost to them" theory never applies correctly in NFL. 

Just now, 808 said:

Exactly, me too. 

You just posted about divisional games being tough, well that applies to the Rams vs Seahawks this past weekend.

Plus we're obviously not the same team right now that we were going  in to Week 14 at the Coliseum. The "we beat them, they lost to them" theory never applies correctly in NFL. 

tough as in the score is close. they got whooped. then again we beat the cowboys just as bad, but they found themselves as of late. 

21 minutes ago, eagles18 said:

then again we beat the cowboys just as bad, but they found themselves as of late. 

Exactly my point. Teams change on a week to week basis.

From an X's and O's standpoint, including respective personnel available, the Seahawks always give us problems over the last few seasons. The main culprit? Russell Wilson.

It's as if he's sticking it to Andy's old team for not drafting him with Vinny Curry's 59th pick in 2012, although later settling on Foles with the 88th pick. 

Archived