The playoffs!

22 minutes ago, BAConrad said:

Not to be a broken record but this Eagles team is far and away much better and vastly different than any of the ones he has faced before. From our coaching on offense and defense, to the players....

I think thats a foolish move to want to see Drew Brees.  Would you want Brady and Rodgers too?!

@jonu62882I mean Brees is still a very good quarterback but to say he is in the same class as Rodgers or Brady is ludicrous IMO.

Brady and Rodgers have shown that they can win no matter what kind of team they have. They can actually carry teams.

Brees is a future HOF QB. I absolutely respect him. But do you notice that the only times that his team has made deep playoff runs have been when he has had great supporting casts?

Up until this year...he was basically just throwing for 5000 yards and going 7-9 for the last few years. 

2 minutes ago, BAConrad said:

@jonu62882I mean Brees is still a very good quarterback but to say he is in the same class as Rodgers or Brady is ludicrous IMO.

Brady and Rodgers have shown that they can win no matter what kind of team they have. They can actually carry teams.

Brees is a future HOF QB. I absolutely respect him. But do you notice that the only times that his team has made deep playoff runs have been when he has had great supporting casts?

Up until this year...he was basically just throwing for 5000 yards and going 7-9 for the last few years. 

Guy is a 1st ballot HOFer...what are you on?!  Just led a 17 pt comeback against one of the best defenses...

Just now, Daimonas said:

my thoughts are that our D can contain the saints offense and our O can score against their defense. I know we can contain keenum but we definitely wont score on the vikings

The saints will do what’s the Giants did against us but with good players

Archived