The playoffs!

Just now, BAConrad said:

It was also an incredible catch and run by Diggs.

Saints have relied on their rookies, and inevitably it was one of these rookies who makes a dumb, rookie like mistake to losey you a game

That wasn't even a rookie mistake, that was something on an entirely different level. He put his head down and ducked when all he had to do was wait for him to touch the ball and make sure he didn't get out of bounds. Literally the easiest play of his life just completely whiffed for no real reason other then stupidity or maybe nerves.

That was a crazy second half though. Hope the queens are ready to play in the outdoors.

Just now, BAConrad said:

God. This sucks.

We would have beaten NO. God damn it. 

Get ready for a damn slugfest boys. It's going to be a great game. But I'd rather win easily against the other team.

I just had visions of Drew Brees going down and beating the Eagles at the end of the game. I'd rather play the slugfest. Eagles are better equipt for a slugfest.

19 minutes ago, BAConrad said:

Yeah...no.

That Giants game was just a flukey bad game. 

We held Atlanta to 10 points. And they have incredibly talented players on offense as well.

If our defense plays like it did last week and the weeks before that, we can beat NO for sure. 

But I just don't see our offense scoring more than Minnesota's. 

Twice is a fluke? No way. We struggle against quick passing teams and specially against Drew Brees.

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

I just had visions of Drew Brees going down and beating the Eagles at the end of the game. I'd rather play the slugfest. Eagles are better equipt for a slugfest.

After watching Minnesota you don't have visions of them pulling out some crazy win of their behinds?? 

They've been making insanely crazy/lucky/ridiculous plays all year...at some point I thought it'd stop but god damn if we're 19 weeks in the season and they're still doing it

3 minutes ago, BLick12 said:

I think we matchup way better against the Vikings. Saints were getting a ton of pressure and hits on keenum and his arm won't hold up outside in the cold.

Completely agree. We matchup better vs the Vikings. It will come down to Foles and if we can cover their WRs.

1 minute ago, BAConrad said:

After watching Minnesota you don't have visions of them pulling out some crazy win of their behinds?? 

They've been making insanely crazy/lucky/ridiculous plays all year...at some point I thought it'd stop but god damn if we're 19 weeks in the season and they're still doing it

Both matchups would have been a massive challenge. Pick your poison. My body is ready for this defensive slugfest

19 minutes ago, BAConrad said:

That's our best hope of beating Minny.

However, we absolutely would be able to run down New Orleans' throats. Add in the fact that their pass rush is pretty average (Lane will shut down Jordan) 

NOOOOOO

WHAT JUST HAPPENED

GOD DAMN IT

SEE THIS IS WHY I DONT WANT TO PLAY MINNY. LOOK WHAT DIGGS JUST DID TO THOSE CORNERS

He didn't do anything.  The corner just brainfarted and had one of the most epic fails of all time.  That was such a fluke play.

Archived