The playoffs!

1 hour ago, RBreezy said:

IPA's? Everyone knows that the greatest beer of all-time is Natty Light

Love throwing back some frat juice

sike

It was the greatest at a time. Cheap and stronger compared to most others. 

I remember getting together on the weekends with my friends and just slugging Old E and Bacardi, blazed out of my mind. How in the hell I managed to survive that was incredible. I don't think I got hangovers then. Which would explain a lot. 

19 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

It was the greatest at a time. Cheap and stronger compared to most others. 

I remember getting together on the weekends with my friends and just slugging Old E and Bacardi, blazed out of my mind. How in the hell I managed to survive that was incredible. I don't think I got hangovers then. Which would explain a lot. 

It really is true that the hangovers get worse the older you get. I can't even have fun getting blitzed anymore because I'll be completely crippled the next day.

48 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

It really is true that the hangovers get worse the older you get. I can't even have fun getting blitzed anymore because I'll be completely crippled the next day.

You know you're getting older when you think about drinking or start to drink and then you stop or slow down because you know you'll be as about as useful as a chocolate teapot the next day. And you start thinking about hydrating in the middle of it. Or eating to slow down the effects. You really start losing your nuts as you age. 

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

You know you're getting older when you think about drinking or start to drink and then you stop or slow down because you know you'll be as about as useful as a chocolate teapot the next day. And you start thinking about hydrating in the middle of it. Or eating to slow down the effects. You really start losing your nuts as you age. 

You really slow down when you know kids are waking up at 7 and dont give a **** if you are hungover haha 

55 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

I wish I was this smart at times. Better to slow down then die the next day. Sadly my first instinct is always to drink more. Maybe I will learn one day. 

2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

You really slow down when you know kids are waking up at 7 and dont give a **** if you are hungover haha 

That's why you don't have kids until the last of any shred of happy is gone. 

Or just keep dating younger until you can't pull if off anymore, like me. 

2 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I wish I was this smart at times. Better to slow down then die the next day. Sadly my first instinct is always to drink more. Maybe I will learn one day. 

Meh, your body tolerates it so you can enjoy those moments. Always drink more if you can. You'll know when it's time to pick and choose those binge events. Or just ask your forum brothers if you need guidance. I think collectively, we've seen the lot of it. 

21 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

That's why you don't have kids until the last of any shred of happy is gone. 

Or just keep dating younger until you can't pull if off anymore, like me. 

I just had to lock down the first female that could tolerate me for any extended period time 2b70fb7ce4ba5775244a2114ffed21b1f594ce5e

21 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Meh, your body tolerates it so you can enjoy those moments. Always drink more if you can. You'll know when it's time to pick and choose those binge events. Or just ask your forum brothers if you need guidance. I think collectively, we've seen the lot of it. 

Yeah I feel you. I really don't get drunk very often anymore, probably once every couple months. It is always a fun night, but the next day is always awful...

I guess in moderation everything is ok though.

44 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Yeah I feel you. I really don't get drunk very often anymore, probably once every couple months. It is always a fun night, but the next day is always awful...

I guess in moderation everything is ok though.

Moderation is overrated. ???

Archived