Serie A Ufficiale - Welcome Cristiano Ronaldo

Bianconero

This season should be the best in years. 

AC Milan are stacked

Roma are already strong and looking to add more firepower

Not sure on Inter, Napoli, Lazio or Fiorentina but I'm sure they've strengthened. 

Hopefully this is the year Juves stranglehold is broken! 

I actually get to watch Serie A quite a lot because one of the Chinese channels have the rights to it. Liked watching Nainggolan and Mertens last season. Both were immense.

I still think Juve are too strong for everyone else. They're a fantastically run club.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Some big results this weekend. Icardi hat trick to beat Milan, Lazio snap Juve's unbeaten run at home, and Napoli win at the Stadio Olimpico.

Could be a good title race, though I'm guessing it will come down to Napoli and Juve

So apparently spending £200m to change your whole team doesn't result in instant success... Milan will eventually come good, but I'm enjoying their continued struggles despite the mad spending spree.

Would love to see Napoli win the league this year. I grew up liking Juventus, but I hate to see teams completely dominating leagues, and it would be nice to see someone else take the title in Serie A this year. Lazio have made a flying start as well, but I get the feeling it'll come down to a two-horse race by the end.

• 2 months later...