Aaron Rodgers Back to the IR.

gopherwrestler

2 minutes ago, SammyBradwater said:

If he got hurt next weekend against the Vikings, the rivalry would've jumped to extreme heights.

Minnesota would have been, unfairly, ripped apart by the media. Probably worse than any team has been before. Minnesota is lucky GB isn't putting out a very injury susceptible Rodgers in the tundra conditions next week.

Easy call, although I disagree with why most people think it’s a good decision. 

If he’s healthy, he should play. Same with Bennett, same with Rodgers. I get that there’s nothing to play for now, but I have a problem with anyone who - after being eliminated - cashes in their season. 

I just don’t think he’s healthy. He didn’t look healthy on Sunday and it’s questionable if he should’ve been out there in the first place IMO. Easy call to keep him out. 

Yeah it seems to me he wasn't fully healthy, but he was healthy enough to at least suit up and play. Though now that they are eliminated, Rodgers has no reason to risk another injury, especially next week when the temperature is forecast to be 14F/-10C and the wind chill forecast of 0.8F/-17.3C. 

Awww what a shame. Really expected GB to run the table. What a shame GB has wasted another prime year of Rodgers career.. get a good pick and a nice FA and they should be right back a top the NFC north.. I still think MN let’s Case walk and keeps Sam Bedford. 

I wish he would play.  It's a lot more fun to beat the Packers (and there is little doubt that we would) with Rodgers playing.  He threw 3 INT's against the Panthers and crushed their playoff hopes.  He obviously wants NO part of our defense again this year.  

Archived