What should NE do in the rematch vs Pitt?

Soko

I'm not afraid of Pittsburgh to be honest. It felt like we caused alot of our own problems in that game. And whenever we got something going, even if it would later stall out, the Steelers just started to look defeated like they weren't going to answer the bell. 

On 12/21/2017 at 5:26 PM, Starless said:

What's overhyped about them? They have the only truly elite defense in the NFL this year and the league's top rushing attack. Bortles has shown that he can get hot the same way Flacco and Eli Manning did.

And How often does that happen 

On 23/12/2017 at 2:49 AM, lancerman said:

I'm not afraid of Pittsburgh to be honest. It felt like we caused alot of our own problems in that game. And whenever we got something going, even if it would later stall out, the Steelers just started to look defeated like they weren't going to answer the bell. 

I would be concerned if they bring the same intelligence. We haven't seen an intelligent offensive/defensive gameplan (D still wasn't THAT intelligent) from them for ever. I thought their short passing, taking what we gave, getting Bell into space etc was pretty masterful. Although, they did use the same play so many times on 3rd down (the shallow cross after motion with JJSS)

Let Malcolm Mitchell go off. That haven't seen anyone like him in the Pats' system for a while, minus playing him last year. If the Patriots pull Mitchell onto the active roster, he could be a great weapon. Also, Dion Lewis has progressed since the Week 15 game.

Archived