Eagles 2024 Schedule

Where do we finish closest to?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Where do we finish closest to?

4 hours ago, Broadway Joe said:

Those leaks are always wrong. I thought the bye week at 5 didn't exist anymore, plus no prime time game against Dallas. That's very suspect.

Although I could live with that if it meant no prime time game against Dallas and only four night games. 

Could be. Just posting what I saw on Twitter. All I really care about with it is the bye week. The rest doesn't truly matter to me

1 hour ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

A week 5 bye is so trash.

I can't complain about that, we've had good late bye week timings for a number of years now. My main gripe is the Brazilian BS

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

I can't complain about that, we've had good late bye week timings for a number of years now. My main gripe is the Brazilian BS

Even later than most of those is getting the Commanders on TNF on short rest after being at the Cowboys.  That has the potential to be a damaging sequence of games.

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Haven't seen the date but even if it's a Sunday game, getting an extra days rest before a MNF game is as best as we could of expected. Unless that game is on TNF?

Which would be even better.

6 hours ago, Broadway Joe said:

Those leaks are always wrong. I thought the bye week at 5 didn't exist anymore, plus no prime time game against Dallas. That's very suspect.

Although I could live with that if it meant no prime time game against Dallas and only four night games. 

Yeah no Dallas primetime game was an immediate red flag