2024 Schedule Release Discussion

Used to want prime time games. Now I’m 30 and want all 1pm Sunday afternoon games lmao.

Bills have 3 straight September prime time games. Guess I’ll have some time on Sundays to do some fall stuff with the fam!!

• Like 2

The Chiefs have to play three games in eleven days

Week 15 12/15 at Cleveland Browns 12:00pm CNS
Week 16 12/21 vs Houston Texans 12:00pm NBC
Week 17 12/25 at Pittsburg Steelers Time TBD Network TBD

The Thanksgiving games should have been LA Rams at Detroit, Tampa Bay at Dallas and Cleveland at Jacksonville.

Detroit and Dallas would be playing the home opponents on their schedules with the longest active Thanksgiving droughts here, while the night game would end the other two droughts dating back to the 20th century, including giving the Jaguars their first Thanksgiving game ever. This is how the Thanksgiving games should be determined starting next year (which I keep saying every year and I don't want to be beating a dead horse about this anymore). Popular teams like the Packers (who I support and felt could have waited perhaps decades for their next Thanksgiving game) have plenty of opportunities to be on national TV. Thanksgiving needs to be the one slot where the teams outside Detroit and Dallas more or less rotate.

Lol  49ers this year and last year 2 of the top 7 

Baltimore with the best rest differential of the last 22 years this season. They need to make it count this year

30 minutes ago, onejayhawk said:

The Chiefs have to play three games in eleven days

Week 15 12/15 at Cleveland Browns 12:00pm CNS
Week 16 12/21 vs Houston Texans 12:00pm NBC
Week 17 12/25 at Pittsburg Steelers Time TBD Network TBD

Poor Chiefs.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, TedLavie said:

If the NFL were trying to see if they could sell out any game in Germany they couldn't do it any better.

Keep in mind, Germany has US bases all over the country. I am sure it will sell out no matter what. The tickets will probably be gone shortly after they hit the market

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, pf9 said:

The Thanksgiving games should have been LA Rams at Detroit, Tampa Bay at Dallas and Cleveland at Jacksonville.

Should be Detroit @ Dallas. No reason on the years they actually play each other, that game can't be on Thanksgiving? 

The tradition that both of them play on Thanksgiving stays intact and if it means they have to alternate Home/Away in specific years or every 4, So be it!

Edited by Nabbs4u

3 hours ago, NinerFever said:

Keep in mind, Germany has US bases all over the country. I am sure it will sell out no matter what. The tickets will probably be gone shortly after they hit the market

with all over germany you mean all over southern germany, right?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rrrrrrrams said:

with all over germany you mean all over southern germany, right?

southwest and southeast ... not as many as there used to be before they started closing down in the late 80's early 90's , so only a small fraction left from what it used to be.