Vikings fan wants to change allegiances

3 hours ago, Leader said:

I sense a skol mole :)

I mean, just don't teach him the secret handshake or give him a decoder ring for a year.  

This is a public message board.  What secret is he going to learn?  That I love big WRs? That Outpost thought of everything first? That incog is a company man? That you are a Democrat?  That wgbee is a hipster to the end? That packfanfb wants to sign all the free agents? That BritPack loves Joe Barry?

LOL!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I mean, just don't teach him the secret handshake or give him a decoder ring for a year. 

Secret handshake....decoder ring? What the hell are those? :)

• Like 2

15 hours ago, R T said:

My vote also is "No", he needs to have a little intestinal fortitude and ride out the tough times. 

Years of Spotted Cow and cheese curds have given me all the intestinal fortitude a man needs. 

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

I've been thinking about this for some time but I've had it with the Vikings.

I have a history of cheering for the Packers going back to the first football game I remember watching, the 96 Superbowl. I experienced my first football heartbreak the following Superbowl. From then I became a Vikings fan watching them as the local team. To be fair, 98 was a good year to get into the Vikings. 

After years of disappointment, I've had it with the Vikings. I'm don't want to pretend to like their stupid draft picks anymore. I've had it with Wario and Waluigi owning what's supposed to be my favorite team. I've had it with never really identifying with the Vikings. I've had with a team that seems content with mediocrity. 

I want to stay with the North however. The NFC North is the Midwest division and the Midwest is my home. I don't want to cheer for Goof and I've just never liked the Bears. The Packers just seem to know what they're doing and their fans are the most knowledgeable. I don't think where I was born was a good way to pick a favorite team and it hope it isn't too late to change that. I want to join the green side, if you'll have me.

Go Pack go!

Anybody who would STOP being a Packer fan for the Vikings cannot be trusted. Especially after two straight Super Bowl appearances. 

You seem to be more SKOL than Packer people to me, but like @AlexGreen#20 said, I'll go along with the democratic process.

I'll be keeping my eye on you as well! 

Edited by Old Guy

1 hour ago, Leader said:

Secret handshake....decoder ring? What the hell are those? :)

You haven't been welcomed to the club yet. You talk of such love for the Yankees. The jury is still out! 😂

• Like 1