Vikings fan wants to change allegiances

Although I respect your ability to realize that following the Vikings is a path to disappointment only and picking a different team is in your best interest no self respecting former Viking fan is going to pick the Packers. Go join the Jaguars, Chargers, Titans, or one of the other teams that need more fans. I don't trust anyone that can so easily join a rival. 

"No wise man ever thought a traitor should be trusted" Cicero 

18 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Although I respect your ability to realize that following the Vikings is a path to disappointment only and picking a different team is in your best interest no self respecting former Viking fan is going to pick the Packers. Go join the Jaguars, Chargers, Titans, or one of the other teams that need more fans. I don't trust anyone that can so easily join a rival. 

Oh, but it's worse. He WAS a Packer fan and left us FOR the Vikings! 

2 hours ago, Old Guy said:

You haven't been welcomed to the club yet. You talk of such love for the Yankees. The jury is still out! 😂

Hey....dont be taking shots at the Yankees OG! :)

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

Can you check when I'm off probation for bad behavior so I can start responding to these posts with the derision they deserve without risk of a perma ban?

Never change.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Spartacus said:

You cant just pick a team, the team picks you

• Like 2

I'm old and get confused with these things. But this is what I thing is going on . . .

He is a Vikes fan who identifies as a Packer fan. He is not non-binary but if he likes a third team he is non-binary.

@skywindO2 what are your pronouns? Maybe that will help me.

Anyway, welcome to the green/gold side of things. Always happy to have a convert join the ranks. Google "the Bears still suck' and listen while you enjoy a brat and a beer.

5 minutes ago, VegasDan said:

I'm old and get confused with these things. But this is what I thing is going on . . .

He is a Vikes fan who identifies as a Packer fan. He is not non-binary but if he likes a third team he is non-binary.

@skywindO2 what are your pronouns? Maybe that will help me.

Anyway, welcome to the green/gold side of things. Always happy to have a convert join the ranks. Google "the Bears still suck' and listen while you enjoy a brat and a beer.

Wag Finger Nah GIF - Wag Finger Nah Nope GIFs

Welcome to the Packers, sky!  

As the Bible says, "whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things".   :):)

• Like 2