Shedeur Sanders is going to be...

Slappy Mc

On 8/31/2024 at 12:41 AM, KingOfNewYork said:

I'm expecting Deion and Shedeur to be a package deal with the Cowboys, just kind of where I see it all going. I like that Shedeur is taking his lumps and not sitting in clean pockets all day, going to help him in the pros IMO. 

Just in time to decline Dak Prescott's contract extension, and have him be a FA. Well, that entire situation would have to play out first, and the Cowboys would have to find a way to acquire Shedeur. I wonder at this point if Jerry Jones would still be so bold to put his foot down, and tell everyone that works under him that the Cowboys will do whatever it takes to put the star on Shedeur. 

Deion is already doing interviews saying his son won't play in certain cities. This is fixin to be a flick show if Jerry wants it to happen. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe

20 hours ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Just in time to decline Dak Prescott's contract extension, and have him be a FA. Well, that entire situation would have to play out first, and the Cowboys would have to find a way to acquire Shedeur. I wonder at this point if Jerry Jones would still be so bold to put his foot down, and tell everyone that works under him that the Cowboys will do whatever it takes to put the star on Shedeur. 

Deion is already doing interviews saying his son won't play in certain cities. This is fixin to be a flick show if Jerry wants it to happen. 

Jerry would get exactly what he wanted as well. The price would be steep but value is relative. And if/when Shedeur pans out then no one would think otherwise. 

On 8/30/2024 at 11:41 AM, KingOfNewYork said:

I'm expecting Deion and Shedeur to be a package deal with the Cowboys, just kind of where I see it all going. I like that Shedeur is taking his lumps and not sitting in clean pockets all day, going to help him in the pros IMO. 

The wheels would have to come off the wagon massively for that to happen.

On 8/31/2024 at 12:30 PM, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Unless Dallas completely falls apart this year, they're going to be nowhere near close enough to trade up for him.  Sanders probably ends up going top 5 unless he lays an egg this year.  I can't even imagine the package it'd take to move up from 20+ into the top 5.  It'd make the Herschel Walker trade look like a bargain.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Or football politics. 

Only 2 guys (John Elway and Eli Manning) in the last 50 years have successfully managed to manipulate where they went, and both were traded to teams picking inside the top 5 (Denver and NY Giants).

On 8/30/2024 at 11:41 AM, KingOfNewYork said:

I can't either for Sanders to be the first HC to hold out for a contract extension.

On 8/30/2024 at 10:42 AM, Ozzy said:

He does not rip and get on his teammates or the OL when last year many QBs would.  The guy does not seem to complain much at all, even when he gets totally crushed in the pocket.

https://x.com/UnnecRoughness/status/1832789350850945267?t=k863-UcfkU_n7L1pG7jVWg&s=19

lol

l

Edited by HerbertGOAT

4 hours ago, HerbertGOAT said:

Based on the pass pro in that game, I would have left the field early also, probably is getting physically checked and injuries looked at.  Nebraska played great and sacked him what 6 times probably hit him 15+, awesome for Nebraska!  

Either way Shedeur did not have a great game, threw that one bad INT for a TD but still considering the pressure he was under, was not terrible and came back after that INT and played decent I thought in a crazy hard environment.  I did not see him upset or yelling at his teammates, Travis Hunter I saw a few times losing it on the sidelines with the game situation which is what I said originally.

So to call Shedeur this diva that is totally cocky, that is just wrong.  You confuse me as some Shedeur Sanders super fan which I am not.  Dislike him because of getting sacked a lot, dislike him because his father has always coached him, dislike him because of the media attention he gets but you cannot dislike him for being this cocky arrogant ******* because he simply is not that.  

3 hours ago, MOSteelers56 said:

Are there many QBs that aren't? 

No.  I think it works when you're winning.

Not a good look for Sanders so far this season, on the field.  Still plenty of season to go, but from what we've got, it certainly doesn't look like he's made major strides.