6 Eagles selected to Pro Bowl

EaglesPeteC

2 minutes ago, 808 said:

Think I saw somewhere that Mills was a 3rd or 4th alternate?

No way with these stats, if true:

DR-kErOX4AAHw3f.jpg

That dropped INT last night was brutal, too. 

He is straight up awful. Easily our worst starter on defense. Wish they would just give Douglas a shot tbh.

5 hours ago, 808 said:

Think I saw somewhere that Mills was a 3rd or 4th alternate?

No way with these stats, if true:

DR-kErOX4AAHw3f.jpg

That dropped INT last night was brutal, too. 

Considering he has 3 picks this season. He's allowed an 87.6 passer rating. That's more or less the average passer rating for a quarterback in the NFL. Mills is just not incredibly consistent. Believe it or not, he IS a 3rd alternate.

6 minutes ago, Danger said:

Considering he has 3 picks this season. He's allowed an 87.6 passer rating. That's more or less the average passer rating for a quarterback in the NFL. Mills is just not incredibly consistent. Believe it or not, he IS a 3rd alternate.

Except he is playing behind an elite DL and has two very athletic  LB's playing in front of him. He doesn't have a hard job, he just needs to play solid and not give up the big play, yet he still struggles to do that. Not to mention he is not a playmaker, he had a completely free INT last night and just missed it for no reason.

Mills is not good enough to start outside. Idk if he will improve, but if he was playing on a worse team I guarantee he would look like one of the worst CBs in football. Just like he did last season.

And he was even salty about getting the 3rd alt. He said something on twitter about it. 

Thats all we need; Mills thinking he's actually done well. 

Looked up some bulk stats. He's doing ok there. Maybe that's why he's garnering praise. 62 tackles, 14 PDs, 2 INTs. 

Speaking of stats, we probably should have went hard for AJ Bouye. 

2 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Speaking of stats, we probably should have went hard for AJ Bouye. 

I was thinking this too, but can't blame Howie and Joey D for not going after big money $$ CB in Free Agency. Outside of Asante 10 years ago, we've been monumentally bad at CB contracts. 

43 minutes ago, 808 said:

I was thinking this too, but can't blame Howie and Joey D for not going after big money $$ CB in Free Agency. Outside of Asante 10 years ago, we've been monumentally bad at CB contracts. 

True. It probably came down to Alshon or him, if Bouye even considered Philly that is. You can make a case for either. It would have been an awful lot of resources into the secondary though. 

D would be nasty though. 

Just now, Jroc04 said:

True. It probably came down to Alshon or him, if Bouye even considered Philly that is. You can make a case for either. It would have been an awful lot of resources into the secondary though. 

D would be nasty though. 

Yeah now seeing how well he's doing, for sure. Jax has two stud CBs, and we see what that's done to benefit their pass rush. 

• 2 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Amazing how Jason Kelce can be a ALL PRO but not be named to the Pro Bowl?

Cox, Wentz and Lane also AP this season!

Because a billion Cowboys fans aren't voting for all-pro like they did for pro bowl.

On 1/5/2018 at 1:21 PM, Phire said:

Because a billion Cowboys fans aren't voting for all-pro like they did for pro bowl.

Reminds me of how Peyton Hillis won the Madden Cover vote one year. Oh Browns fans.... that is their greatest victory in the past 20 years, aside from the haul that is.

Archived